Sign in to follow this  
Zixtyy

Only one user receiving error on join..

Hi there,

I've run into a problem with the server I play and develop for. Whenever I try log in, I receive the error:

rqtt7XS.png

It began occurring yesterday with no obvious cause. I have checked with the database server and the database does not receive any query including my player ID, but receives them for every other player that is online.

I have since restarted my computer, my network, my computer again, reinstalled ArmA 3 and wiped all local files & settings (IE: AppData and Other Profiles), and I still receive the error.

I am running the game with no modifications (however, it does try to launch with JSRS2 and CBA3, even though they are not within the installation folder and cannot be loaded...). I cannot seem to disable these two modifications from running if I launch through Steam..

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, as I am completely stumped as to the problem.

Thanks.

Edit:

Some followup information.

I deleted my Steam userdata for Arma 3 as well as all the folders related to Arma 3 in my documents. I was then able to load back into the game with all of my stuff loading successfully. However, it then breaks again. I am able to load vehicles in garage, but trying to store vehicle in garage, impounding a vehicle will not work. Any gear that I buy or money I spend will also not be saved on the server.

After this temp fix, if I reconnect I will no longer be able to join the server, and the error will go back to the original issue described.

I really am stumped as to a fix now.

___

I've noticed, all queries with SELECT work fine, but (for just my user with the temporary fix), UPDATE does not..