Sign in to follow this  
bluedrake42

Anyone Want To Video Collaborate?

www.youtube.com/bluedrake42 I'm looking at getting into making some legit ArmA 3 videos with serious milsim players, is anyone interested?

If you have a channel as well, this could be a good chance for us to cross promote/collaborate. <3

DarkSideSix reporting from ANVIL squad. Great to hear your looking to getting into Arma 3 more. There are plenty of groups in this community, so i'm sure you can find a bunch of people to get into some serious action with. If your looking for a more Casual, but still very tactically oriented team, you can try a fling or two with my group, call sign Anvil. Teamspeak is Keyholeinternational.com, channel name is ANVIL. I'm currently at work so you may have to consult with one of our other members, if your interested in some good team based tactical play, sure to have epic moments, as we usually get ourselves into the deep things Arma 3 has to offer.

As a subscriber to your channel I'm glad to see you looking at more A3 videos especially more of the serious-but-fun types.