Sign in to follow this  
bilu90

Avatar always in "death mode" in vehicle

Good morning everyone,

I have a problem in arma III and like the title say it, i'm always in "death mode" when I'm in a vehicle. I mean that my avatar is in position of death in vehicle so i can see by the windows to spot enemy, i'm forced to use third person in vehicle.

I try every usual mod i have and this doesn't solve the problem. It seems to not be the mod which cause the trouble.

Have some one a solution to resolve this problem ?

I try every usual mod i have and this doesn't solve the problem. It seems to not be the mod which cause the trouble.

No it's not mod that cause the trouble because i try it one by one and without any mod but the problem persists

Not yet,

i'll try now

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 ----------

It didn't work, i'm still "death" in vehicle

Which vehicles are that? I've noticed some civilian vehicles have this animation error (civilian speedboat, police speedboat etc).

Do you have russian version :-)? i mean bought in russia but registered in EU?

When you first bought Arma3 and played it BEFORE installing mods, were you dead in the vehicle then?

Which vehicles are that? I've noticed some civilian vehicles have this animation error (civilian speedboat, police speedboat etc).

I've just checked and i don't have that problem.

@poorOldSpike I had not problem a week ago and since 2/3 weeks I have this trouble ... :-s At first, I think it was mod but even i play without i'm dead in vehicle ...

What mod is it anyway?

Perhaps even when you disable the mod, it still has an effect on the game, perhaps it corrupted some game files.

Try deleting the mod file from your whole system.

If you're still dead, uninstall Arma3 and re-install it, but don't add any mods to it.

Edited by PoorOldSpike

Mods : RHM4, AM3MAP, MCC, taskforce, R3F, blastcore, ASDG_jr, Alive, JSRS and CBA and armadeus_mod (mod of my team) and in my team i'm the only one who have this trouble ... i don't understand

Edit: i just test something, the trouble is not with all vehicle, it is just with car ... not chopper, not armored, not quad, just cars ...

Edited by Bilu90

I've just checked and i don't have that problem.

Sorry, my bad - memory fault. Actually I had a problem with civilian rescue boat - does this one have this issue for you?

I just test something, the trouble is not with all vehicle, it is just with car ... not chopper, not armored, not quad, just cars ...

Can you try launching without mods, creating a new profile and see if that helps?

Sorry, my bad - memory fault. Actually I had a problem with civilian rescue boat - does this one have this issue for you?

Mmm.. nope, no problem with it. I'm on the dev branch though, if that matters.

I changed profile and it works !

Thank you for your help all ;-)

Edited by Bilu90