Sign in to follow this  
strelokthecruel

ai stops shooting after an hour while playing warfare BE v2072

I had this problem while trying to run a lan server with the warfare benny edition v 2072 and after an hour of game time every ai stops shoting at you and dosen defend themself.

i tried to play warfare on several pcs and it hapens every time

This is most likely due to low server FPS (ie: less than 10). You can check the server FPS by logging in as admin and typing #monitor 2 in the chat.

I assume warfare has some kind of cleanup script to get rid of dead bodies, dropped items, etc.. perhaps try lowering the amount of AI in the mission?

well i forgot to mention that this is usealy play on lan/or internet private server. this hasnt been a problem before it just appeared and it happens regardless of ping or fps

i try to reduce ai numbers and im not certan if there is a body/stuff despawn parameter but i check

hmmm... well usually that is what causes dumb AI (low server FPS) - I would check the server's FPS while you are playing during a 'heavy' scene with lots of fighting, etc.

When did it start happening (like after last patch?)

well just to clarify it happens regardes the situation every ai stops shooting at some point and just runs around, your own, resistance in towns and opfor. total ceasfire in effect only one shooting is me and other players, you can walk right up to hostile pepole and shoot them in the face. im not certan when it happens but after som luck i found the former and a newer version of the same mission. im not shure if the game version has enything to do with it