Thanks for informing us about the updated version :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Had a good look around again. It really is a gem of a terrain, feels immersive and real. Thanks for your hard work and supporting it for A2.

:)

Thanks for the feedback and have fun even.:)

Should be somewhere error, then please report here.

Love the support and work island/mod/addon makers are still putting into A2CO.

Many thanks to all for doing that, and also to the players keeping it alive.

A2CO simply the best game/s in the series, well that's my view anyway.:D

This being one of top quality islands/terrains available, most recommended to anyone.

Set the time just prior to sunset, take a long drive down to the coast and then drive along the coast. It just doesn't get much better than that in this series, just driving, superb, almost a shame to fire a weapon.. But of course we do..:p

Thanks S@ndBob..

Cannot find "ANY" missions for this anywhere, this would be a very good CO-CTI map for missions. Can anybody provide any links for any missions for this island please.

as far as I know, there is no public missions.
I uploaded in the lower link 4 MP-missions without any additional mods.
http://www.mis-gamedesign.de/forum/thread.php?threadid=6102

The COOP-Missions required addons:
GulfOfAqaba Mod 1.1

As far as I know, the DAF-Clan has also 1-2 missions.

Edited by s@ndbob

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Bob68 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

I think I might be able to do it. I was looking at tutorials. I just need to know what type of gate it is for instance, I know the name is fence01_gate and the objectid is 113350, but what type of gate is it? If that makes sense, I don't how to elaborate anymore. I'll keep looking into it and keep you posted on my progress.

the animationsname is MISBarGate for mis-barrier and T1r for fence01_gate.

All works fine

gate_trigger.jpg

Having a look around. Loving the detail as always. Haven't seen it all yet, but what I've seen so far, hasn't had a problem, so fingers crossed.

Its a great terrain this, highly recommended.

Thanks for the update and your hard work on the terrain.

Hi noma,

thanks for your list.

picture 1:

okay, I had tried a different satellite resolution  and thereby be concrete surfaces have moved above or below other concrete surfaces.
Some concrete surfaces have I repaired but many I have deleted and forget but  this.
The possibilities for roads and concrete places are limited for Arma, because much is on a single level, which then arise such bugs or causes a flicker.

picture 2 and 3:

The optically Error produced at a greater distance.
This is due to the Arma 2 engine. I can not do anything.
I seem to remember that the bug in the patch 1.62 was not available.

picture 4:

well, is from satellite map. One might plant a few bushes, so you can not see the dark soil.

picture 5:

this is no bug. The light crosses  and light guideline on the concrete surfaces are desired. look at google earth :)

Thank you. In the next update your contribution is taken into account.

• Like 1

Also, the roads marked in red are not put down as tracks. This my be intentional however, to give the effect of tracks that are used much less. Just worth a look at, to see if that is what you intended.

Thanks.

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l538/triopalite/A2/ArmA2OA%202015-11-03%2019-44-19-092_zpsh8iksppl.jpg

I'll keep looking around.

Also, the roads marked in red are not put down as tracks. This my be intentional however, to give the effect of tracks that are used much less. Just worth a look at, to see if that is what you intended.

Thanks.

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l538/triopalite/A2/ArmA2OA%202015-11-03%2019-44-19-092_zpsh8iksppl.jpg

I'll keep looking around.

049. added transparent sandways for Wadis (Nahal) in Israel

http://www.mis-gamedesign.de/forum/thread.php?postid=65863#post65863

These are transparent way for the AI (convoys). The satellite texture enough for players.

That was so desired, because a conventional dirt road in the various types of sand, would impaired the landscape.

anyway Thanks for the hint :)

049. added transparent sandways for Wadis (Nahal) in Israel

http://www.mis-gamedesign.de/forum/thread.php?postid=65863#post65863

These are transparent way for the AI (convoys). The satellite texture enough for players.

That was so desired, because a conventional dirt road in the various types of sand, would impaired the landscape.

anyway Thanks for the hint :)

Good idea.

Yeah, the AI have no problem following them. :)

hey sandbob

could you possibly list the classnames of the petrol/gas stations that are in your map?

i can't remember if i saw any in the map? but if there are some please let me know their names and i will add them to our modpack refuel/repair function - which uses this check list (includes all icebreakrs maps etc)

_EGG_stations = nearestObjects [player, ["Land_A_FuelStation_Shed","Land_repair_center","FuelStation","FuelStation_army","Land_Mil_Repair_center_EP1","Land_A_FuelStation_Build","Land_A_FuelStation_Feed","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Feed_EP1","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Build_EP1","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Shed_EP1","Land_Ind_Garage01_EP1","Land_benzina_schnell","Land_fuelstation","Land_fuelstation_army"], 30];

Hey eggy,

I'm sorry for the late notice. From the new forum I get no notification of new posts.

classname= Land_mis_fuelstation01

model = mis_extra_objects\mis_ind\mis_fuelstation01.p3d

displayName = Manaseer-Fuelstation-small (Jordan)

classname=  Land_mis_fuelstation02

model = mis_extra_objects\mis_ind\mis_fuelstation02.p3d

displayName = Manaseer-Fuelstation-big (Jordan)

classname= Land_mis_fuelstation03

model = mis_extra_objects\mis_ind\mis_fuelstation03.p3d

displayName = Dor Alon Fuelstation (Israel)

I was pointed to CTD (crash to desktop).
I too had temporarily CTD issues, since I use an Nvidia GeForce graphics card.
However, the CTD problems I had in a vanilla Night also on Takistan and Zargabad. Whether this really is just the GulfOfAqaba map now, I doubt. After several tests of Eggbeast, he is of the opinion that to densely planted plantations with p_fiberplant_ep1 in Eilat could be to blame. In the next update I will reduce these plants also, as I had done it to the north.

An automatic adjustment the Gameseting for Arma 2 with "NVIDIA Geforce Experience" need not necessarily be good for Arma2.

My CTD problems are completely gone on GulfOfAqaba, Takistan, Zargabad, Utes and Chernarus, since I have set in the Arma2 options the HDR-Quality value of "very high" to "normal". Other landscapes (islands) I have not been tested with my "Geforce GTX 960 4GB".

ArmA2OA%2525202015-11-28%25252018-48-01-