Sign in to follow this  
kiwey

Light - Graphic Bugs

Hey,

i get weird graphic bugs ingame. Most of the time they appear at sunrise and sunset.

I already tried all graphic settings combinations but it didnt help. I think it has something to to with HDR and the dynamic light because i could make the graphic bugs better or worse with changing those settings.

Any ideas?

amd phenom ii x4 945

radeon hd 5850

16GB RAM

win7 64bit

Hi, might be an effect of too much overclocking gpu/memory of your 5850 or overheating.

Hm, didnt overclock my system yet and i dont have any problems playing other games. I´ll check the temperature tomorrow.

Checked the temperature with GPU-Z today. 60-70°C and started with 45°C. Instant graphic bugs again in the same night mission. So, i think overheating is not the problem.

I dont have those graphic bugs during complete night or bright day. Its definitely related to HDR or/and the dynamic light. But i still cant find the problem. =/

Tried updating drivers?

yes, that was the first thing i did after i saw this mess ingame. forgot to say it.

Could someone else with the same graphic card (radeon hd 5850) say if he has the same or no problems? So i will know if its a general problem or only my card / settings. Thx.