Sign in to follow this  
sphoenix

COOP 06 - Extreme Measures (Stratis)

t0kPkqPl.jpg

Summary:

After NATO's retreat from Stratis, CSAT has bolstered its defenses and has evacuated the remainder of the civilian population. Keeping a close eye on the situation, USMEDCOM has determined that a number of enemy WMDs (designated as "Earthquake Devices" as per Cpl. Kerry's report) are parked on the island, awaiting transport to a foreign country. In conjunction with JSOC, the CIA has decided to act before the devices are moved. The two CIA operatives on post on the island will welcome a fireteam from the 10th SFG and assault the designated positions using Small Unit Tactics, and diversions in order to avoid direct confrontation with the bulk of the enemy forces.

Your way out is a civilian chopper evacuating the population. It is leaving in two hours and won't return for days...

About the mission:

Designed for 6 players, this Cooperative mission will test your tactical skills. Use maneuvering and hit-and-run tactics to successfully destroy your primary objectives and exfil the area before the time runs out!

This mission was made with flexibility in mind. You can choose to be stealthy and limit your engagements to the absolute minimum, or you can go in guns blazing and face overwhelming enemy forces and show your skill.

The mission features FHQ Task Tracker and Psycho's Wounding System. No external mods are required.

Please message me for any bug report and/or feature request.

Available through Steam Workshop and as a standalone download (Dropbox).

Armaholic mirror also available here - thanks Big!

Make sure you check out my other mission if you're looking for fast-paced PvP!

Edited by SPhoenix
Mission update.

Added the Armaholic mirror. Many thanks, Big!

MISSION UPDATE. Now featuring voice acting!

Added: Voice acting

Added: FHQ Task Tracker for MP task compatibility

Added: Psycho's Wounding System

Download links updated in the top post.

Thanks Dracus!

Edited by SPhoenix

The next time we have six players, this is definitely going to be the one we play.

Following the CiA playthrough, Variable and others had some valuable feedback.

I have updated the mission accordingly, and I believe it will make for a better experience altogether.

Links updated in the first post.

Fixed a bug that caused the mission to not load properly in dedicated servers.

Download links in the first post updated.