Sign in to follow this  
LtCol.Cowboy-C5-

Computer crash when i start arma2oa

Just started doing this when i start arma2oa it starts as soon as i load arma2oa the computer instantly shuts down and restarts. have changed my vidio card from my 260 to a new one and still does it. so not vidio card cpu gpu and all not over heating. any help on what to do thanks.

Does it give you the BSOD? It should if your crashing, and it will list the problem. I'd reinstall the game

Does it give you the BSOD? It should if your crashing, and it will list the problem. I'd reinstall the game

Thanks warlord but it seems to not be the game it does it in arma2oa and arma3 theres no error or nothing the second eather game starts the comp. shuts down then restarts on its own. [some seem to think its my power source just going off and then back on cause of the power needed for game its a 650 and abought 6 yrs old this just started out of no where was in game comp. shut down restarted i restarted game abought 5 min latter it did again then from there on every time i start game instantly comp. shut down what ya think.] The cpu gpu all that is good no over heating we have changed vidio cards two cards i have that are the same they both work. thanks lol you the only one try to help apreciated.