Sign in to follow this  
the-onciest

ArmA 2 OA has stopped working (Buldozer) on RTM Preview

Hey guys,

Just trying to get somewhere with animations here. Been trying to follow tutorials but most of them all seem unfinished and don't really move onto actually opening them up in Arma to even view it. So, I'm stuck, when I go into the buldozer viewer, my model shows up, the textures are fine and everything. It's just when I go to load an animation using RTM preview, it gives me an error "ArmA 2 OA has stopped working" and crashes. Also, I can't even find other animations for the life of me to simply test so that I know what I'm editing. I have the icp_anims, but is there a way I can just load the simple running/crouch run animations from Arma itself?

Ps, I've set up my P drive already, looking at other threads have fixed my buldozer in other cases, but just not when I hit rtm preview and try to load up an animation.

I am not experienced in animations at all but first thing I though about is if you made a config.cpp and model.cfg files for the addon and its animations.

Ah thanks a lot man, I don't know how to make those, so I think I'll just try my luck on another game or something. Arma just hates me. lol