Sign in to follow this  
chocho

Island Life/Arma 2 OA problem

Hello everyone. First off, I am not sure if this is the correct forum so please feel free to move it where it belongs, thanks!

This happens in Island life OA/Arma 2. I have this really weird issue. Whenever I upgrade a car, doesn't matter what car CIV or COP, it just doesn't really upgrade it. For example the SWAT CHARGER does not exceed 115 with Shocks. A friend of mine upgraded his car completely and said that he was going 200. I really didn't believe him, because I need saw any cars going faster than 130. I launch the game through steam, have addon sync set up properly and no red files. I deleted the files from addon sync and re-downloaded them again and nothing.

my specs are:

windows 7

Asus Radeon HD 7850

AMD FX 8320 Octa-Core processo

8gb ram

Everything besides that is running fine. Just the speed..

Could somebody help? Thanks

tl;dr No cars go faster than 100-130. Mercedes Benz goes 100. I dont know what the problem is.

Hello everyone. First off, I am not sure if this is the correct forum so please feel free to move it where it belongs, thanks!

This happens in Island life OA/Arma 2. I have this really weird issue. Whenever I upgrade a car, doesn't matter what car CIV or COP, it just doesn't really upgrade it. For example the SWAT CHARGER does not exceed 115 with Shocks. A friend of mine upgraded his car completely and said that he was going 200. I really didn't believe him, because I need saw any cars going faster than 130. I launch the game through steam, have addon sync set up properly and no red files. I deleted the files from addon sync and re-downloaded them again and nothing.

my specs are:

windows 7

Asus Radeon HD 7850

AMD FX 8320 Octa-Core processo

8gb ram

Everything besides that is running fine. Just the speed..

Could somebody help? Thanks

tl;dr No cars go faster than 100-130. Mercedes Benz goes 100. I dont know what the problem is.

P.S. I just got told that my scripts might be slow, what does that mean? How can I fix it?