Sign in to follow this  
Vasilyevich

COOP 06 Mission Pack

Hi there, this missions where made mainly for playing with a clan/group so don't expect to play them solo or without coordination. And please, don't use 3rd person... If you make a video from a playthrough please send me a link. Feedback is also highly appreciated.

COOP 06 Operation_StarlightClear two villages and a checkpoint from hostile forces, go from house to house and clear them.

Mission start is shortly before midnight somewhere in Takistan.

COOP 06 Operation_Blackout

You will fight your way through 2 clicks of hostile terrain to kill the VIP, then extract.

Mission start is shortly before sunrise in the outskirts of Zargabad. Watch for Mines and IEDs.

COOP 06 Operation_NewSun

Kill the opposing Rebell Leader before he leaves. You have a 30 minutes time window and limited resources, make the best out of it - It is raining on Bystrica.

COOP 06 Operation_Placeholder // xMEDsys version

Rebells have taken hostages in a hotel complex near Iraklia. It's you job to secure them!

Mission start is shortly after sunrise on Altis.

Stay tuned for more.

Reviving: Everyone can revive with a FistAidKit (it will be consumed). This is intended to revive the Medic if he dies! Medics (and everyone else with a MediKit) can revive unlimited times (meaning if you have a MediKit in your inventory you don't need FistAidKits and if you have some no FistAidKits will be consumed)

All missions features Mag Repack, access it by pressing CTRL + R

Requirements:

Recommended:

Credits and Thanks:

Special thanks to Evilhardt, K3nny and Nucu.

See also:

Edited by Vasilyevich

All missions now use a modified version of Farooq's Revive.

Everyone can revive with a FistAidKit (it will be consumed). This is intended to revive the Medic if he dies!

Medics (and everyone else with a MediKit) can revive unlimited times (meaning if you have a MediKit in your inventory you don't need FistAidKits and if you have some no FistAidKits will be consumed)

Please let me know if there is an issue with the new system.

- Hostile AI is now acting more dynamic to gunfire near them. Making the battles more interesting and less static.

- In Operation_Starlight players now have the ability to enable a "personal light" (red or blue), this will attatch a chemlight to their shoulder (of course you can disable it again).

Installing on the comrades in arms coop server. Thanks! Did you happen to test them on a dedicated server?

Installing on the comrades in arms coop server. Thanks! Did you happen to test them on a dedicated server?

No, but the script's should work, please let me know if you have any problems. i'm currently implementing Mag Repack to the missions so check back tomorrow for the update. -- Update is now live.

COOP 08 Operation_Tornado in case you need room for more peoples :)

Changelog:

Operation_Blackout

- New Intro

- Updated Loadouts (should fixed the "no uniform" bug

- IEDs are now handled with Randomly generated IEDs

- VIP uniform should be fixed

- Implemented Mag Repack, access it by pressing CTRL + R

- More magazines for the pistol (should fix the "I'm out" shouts

- no more "2 rally up" and such shouting

Operation_Starlight

- New Intro

- Implemented Mag Repack, access it by pressing CTRL + R