Sign in to follow this  
rndmplyr

Integrating Zeus into an existing mission

Hi, I would like to use Zeus in Dynamic Zombie Sandbox. What would be the proper way to do that? Just add the Zeus modules you need to create a new Zeus mission in the editor?

Thanks!

Hi, I would like to use Zeus in Dynamic Zombie Sandbox. What would be the proper way to do that? Just add the Zeus modules you need to create a new Zeus mission in the editor?

Thanks!

Did you obtain an answer elsewhere ?

I found some missions in the Steam Workshop but it's not as interesting as using Dynamic Zombie Sandbox...

Did you obtain an answer elsewhere ?

I found some missions in the Steam Workshop but it's not as interesting as using Dynamic Zombie Sandbox...

I tried simply adding the Zeus module in the dePBO'd DZS mission, which worked a bit, but I couldn't spawn zombies for example. After no one answered here I just gave up, I don't have any mission making experience and uni demanded time :(

I tried simply adding the Zeus module in the dePBO'd DZS mission, which worked a bit, but I couldn't spawn zombies for example. After no one answered here I just gave up, I don't have any mission making experience and uni demanded time :(

Me neither

I found a mission called 'hunted' in steam workshop.

Zeus works, some random stuff is available on the map (guns, ammo...) and there are sort of zombies.

I cannot control them but this spices a little bit the stories i try ti create.