Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Look at this!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Sep. 13 2002,18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i can just see one small problem, theres no denying it looks great but i think the proportions are a little off for a OV-10, the cockpit is too big compared to the fuselage:[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    True, there is a tad too much head room in the OFP version (look at top pic), as if the Pope himself can fly in this plane and he wouldn&#39;t need to take off his hat&#33;

But if it&#39;s too late to change it now, i wouldn&#39;t care, just seeing all those bombs and rockets gives me a hard on&#33;

-=Die Alive=-

Looks great, good work DKM.

RED

the one who made the comment was right... i changed the canopy ppl, so it wont give you a reason to nag us about..

By the way; we added another resistance version, the heavy bomber, it will have the standard 4x mg and 7 Mk82&#39;s.

this will give resistance forces some tankbusting capabilities as well.

Will there be a gunner position?

Or is it only for a passenger?
    http://www.footballpredictor.eu - sports betting made easy!
    \"A man without religion, is like a fish without a bicycle\"

i dont think you can have gunners in planes

6.   This is the last Developer post in this thread.   #16
    There is a gunner aboard.
    Incoming fire has the right of way.

The guy in back is the observer, he isn&#39;t the gunner. Meaning he would talk to bomber pilots, artilery, ground units, etc... The pilot would be the one controlling the weapons.

-=Die Alive=-

you are right, but that wouldnt be much fun in MP games, ***so this bronco series do have gunners.

furthermore i think i can add the following statement: this will be the best flyable plane in ofp that was EVER made&#33;

Moving to Breathe Projects, since this is work in progress

allmost finished work in progress i might add..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12