Sign in to follow this  
alexboy

U.S.A.V (Unmaned Sniper Arial Vehicle)

This is my first finished addon that I felt was good enough to release to the community, so please dont go too hard on me.

This is a U.A.V. with a .5 cal machine gun and a 5. cal sniper "weapon" on the base on this U.A.V., I have seen some games with U.A.V's with laser designators, then hellfire missiles, then laser guided bombs, and then one day saw something similar to a U.A.V with a machine gun turret.... so I thought why not have this in Arma 3? This is the future, so why not have Arial marksmen?

This is a heli version of a U.A.V like the Darter, its a little bigger but with a rifle on the bottom.

Great for stealthy missions, where you need to get in and out with little-to no losses. This is the future, anything is possible!

[LINK is working now]

HERE of some old pictures of the U.S.A.V (ill upload new images of it soon, just been really busy) hope you like it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/118054828@N03/12676296744/

CREDITS

ARMA 3 game engine: Bohemia Interactive

Config and scripts by: Alexboy

Advisers: John_Spartan

END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT

DISCLAIMER

You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only. This add-on is meant for ARMA 3 game platform by Bohemia Interactive only. Any commercial or military use is strictly forbidden without permission from the author.

This addon is released under:

Creative Commons Licence

Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs

cc_licence_logo_zps2fd557d7.png

news_donwload_oa_4.png

v1.0 - Initial Release

Edited by alexboy

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v0.7 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@outlw_thefourthwall.png

@ Outlawled;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

There will be a new release of this addon... fixing the sensitivity and ammo used....question about the sensitivity of my uav... how do i lower the sensitivity of the "x"/"c" button values... usually its like rudder or something but can't find any info on this

if anyone can help that would help alot because its on extreme levels for some reason!

Working on a new model for it (so better texturing can be made) same look just better made model. So textures can be placed properly. Possibly new gun look to make it more futuristic.

Hey alex I didn't want to write about this, BUT I will. I wasn't impressed with the texturing/modeling, however for a frist run I will give you a thumbs up. I also probably wont be running this to much as I don't see the future of these in the battlefield quite yet, maybe in 2035. With all that said I think for a first run you did very well, and everyone who was talking about your mod had positive reviews even though we don't really have a need for it. Don't let anyone whos going to knock the idea put you down, I appreciate you working on this little flying mence keep it up.

The model was a WIP to be honest... I have a friend making a newer version (better looking) with way better textures... i released it because just wanted to see what people would think about it to be honest... there will be a version like this... and later on a nice helicopter UAV (hellfire, rocketpod, turret) just like an apache but run through UAV

also the model of mine will be out but remade entirely and by this is technically the future arma 3 atleast...

Good job! Getting into modeling, texturing can be hard. I find this tutorial series the best and after diving into Maya, 3ds and Blender, I'm really digging blender.

I'm used to sketchup so I'm prototyping models there then dumping into Blender for a final go and touch up. I've yet to import anything into the game yet, we shall see if I can hammer it down at least as good as your mod :)

thanks, ya this was just a friends model (didnt know the textures would turn out bad.. put the textures on after doing alot of work on it) so i felt like i ddi enough work on it to release it... just thought yall would like it its the future so yea...

but there will be a new model coming out in the future for another addon (and later on a newer model for this USAV) the next addon will be similar but look like a helicopter...) and later on i will have this same model but made better so textures can be applied better

was releasing for people to test it out and see how it is... only problem right now (except texture) i can't figure out how to make the UAV not twist (turn) so quickly... tried figuring it out but no luck....

if anyone has details on this it would help alot

Lol I shit my self when I saw how big it was :P nice work tho man<3

Thanks! it was my first addon reelease :P