Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack V.2

thank you for fixing, but the three asian heads are still clipping

Edited by maquez
still clipping

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

that is a very nice update thx Cunico, i love shemagh + oakley

The guy that made those Oakleys is very talented ;)

oh and i also have some ESS eyepro if you want them too for the future.

Cunico, please consider making hiddenselections available for these masks as I would love to be able to make some custom masks. (I believe Mr. Keegan can guess what I'm on about)

Cunico, please consider making hiddenselections available for these masks as I would love to be able to make some custom masks. (I believe Mr. Keegan can guess what I'm on about)

Yes! Brotha Scorch makes some pretty high quality addons. Get this man a beer too.

I'm only 12yrs old, I can't buy beer.

Oh god, no...

on another note, I look forward to the glasses + mask combo being released!

12 year old boy with a degree in graphics design dating a woman in her twenties. Oh, and can grow a beard.

Seems legit. :yay: :D

12 year old boy with a degree in graphics design dating a woman in her twenties. Oh, and can grow a beard.

He's just more mature than all the other 12 year olds.

He's just more mature than all the other 12 year olds.

ahh ha!

Hey Cunico, Lordheart said this about adding overlays to masks and glasses - LHM glasses

If you incorporate his overlays and dust effects to your glasses/googles and masks would be awesome =)

cheers!

@Cunico Great mod here. Makes your soldiers look kick ass. ;)

Was checking through (most) headgear with tactical glasses, but it seems most or none are using the tactical ones with the little monitor on the right side? Since TPW MODS have added the fairly new addition of "HUD" where you can use those glasses to get info around you i was wondering if you sometime in the future could maybe add a few versions of your great shemags etc with a those glasses?

Thanks.

@Cunico Great mod here. Makes your soldiers look kick ass. ;)

Was checking through (most) headgear with tactical glasses, but it seems most or none are using the tactical ones with the little monitor on the right side? Since TPW MODS have added the fairly new addition of "HUD" where you can use those glasses to get info around you i was wondering if you sometime in the future could maybe add a few versions of your great shemags etc with a those glasses?

Thanks.

Thanks man, much appreciated. Sure, I don't see why not. As soon as I'm done working on some other mods for some buddies I would be more than happy to come back and work some more on this one.

I'm not entirely sure, but I made the 2nd pack top replace the old one. Some people use both. The issue is I believe , two of the mods use the same classname so it kicks off errors.

So it should include most of the older (and most likely improved) items as well as the newer ones?

Thanks, making a major private modpack, I dont want to screw stuff up.. XD