slatts

Incomplete M32 + source files

I've been trying to fix the zeroing on the M32 for a few days and I've been getting fed up :p while the optic now moves up and down, it only is useful out to 200M before the sight buries itself inside the weapon. I've decided I'll release the M32 as is along with the files I've worked on for anyone who wants to finish it off. Also comes with a PBO if you want to play with it.

For anyone who wants to work on it, if you manage to get it working please pop my name in the credits :)

DL Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?7xqb9bbwadpeuu7

Picture: http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32014-02-2617-57-26-88_zps235c4c72.png

Have fun :cool:

Slatts

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

M32

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I'll see what I can do. It'd probably be best to just do away with the built in sight and allow it to use the in game optics. Also needs its own animations.

Why not adjust the projectile for zeroing after it leaves the barrel? *Has no clue*

Neither do I :rolleyes:

Hey Slatts!

Thanks man...I was waiting for this port!!

I was wondering if is possible to make the M32 as a launcher so we can carry it along with a rifle!

Is that possible?

Hey Slatts!

I was wondering if is possible to make the M32 as a launcher so we can carry it along with a rifle!

Is that possible?

Anything is possible in ArmA 3! Except for an assault rifle and an M32... That's just overpowered.. lol jk, I am sure someone can make it so it takes up a launcher slot or backpack slot. Not me tho.... I have 0 clue about modding ArmA 3... I just provide ideas!

Nice release Slatts, I love the M32! I'll try messing around with the zeroing a bit, but I'm not 100% sure how that works. I could try and figure it out though.

Hey Slatts!

Is that possible?

I think the Unsung mod in A2 had an M79 working as a secondary weapon, not sure if it was just a dirty scripted solution or if it was actually a real secondary weapon item. Who knows, could dePBO their stuff and take a look at their configs if you want.

I had the same issues with the sights on mine. Thanks for the release though, hopefully you got farther than me :)

Anything new with this mod? I was wondering if someone debugged it or updated it.

No one has taken a crack at it as far as I'm aware. Not heard anything but maybe someone has.

Thanks for the info, we use your mods and love them, we did use the M32 for a while but we found out it was spamming our .rpt when we fired it. Our clan has very little experience at this level of modding (we make our own uniform, faction (OPfor and Blufor), mod pack, but thats about it) so we didn't try to fix it, just because of a lack of experience in general on this kind of mod. Thanks, hope everything goes well with your other mods.

No one has taken a crack at it as far as I'm aware. Not heard anything but maybe someone has.

i can get it on my back as a launcher, but not usable though :S

btw great mod, so good to use when marking LZs

Could you update these por favor? Been getting a kick out of using these recently, it'd be great if you could update these post-1.24.