KGB Bundeswehr [German Army] ReTex Pack

KGB Bundeswehr ReTexPack

by

[KGB]Kampfgruppe Berserker

17299373pu.jpg

17315290fs.jpg

17308493dh.jpg

17309058yf.jpg

(YouTube re-rendert the video so it´s a bit blurry. Sorry for that)

Description:

Contains re-textures off the BI Strider and Kuma to change them into the Fennek and the Leopard 2. We made them for use in our own community, but we thought it would be nice to share. So we hope you enjoy.

Notes:

This isn´t related to the German BwMod, but we used their units as crewman. So you need to install this Mod as well. But if you like to play with german units you will have this already installed anyway. If not, you should check it out. We hope our simple re-textures fill the gap till they release more vehicles. Keep up the good work.

Check out our WIP Thread:

http://kgb-arma.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68

www.kgb-arma.de

ts.kgb-arma.de

YouTube

Edited by [KGB]Cartman

I like this Units. Very good Job !

One Question :

Where are the Helicopters, you Show in the Video ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

The Bo-105 PAH is our next project. It´s from the Swedish Forces Mod. They already gave their permission that we can release a re-texture and offered to look into changing the model to the german version with 3 Rocket Pods on the side.

In this video that i made as an intro for a mission you can see an early version of the camo model. But keep in mind that this is still a work in progress.

Edited by [KGB]Cartman

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account ([KGB]Cartman) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

I am having a small problem that is kinda related to the mod. When I try to launch it with Ohally's Canadian Forces Mod, it says that it is missing caf_leopard_2. May be a problem with your mods comparability with others. Not a big issue. I like to run a bunch of mods together so I run into these issues ever now and then.

Keep Up The Great Work, Those MBT's look great! 5.5/5! :)

BagPiperGuy

Hey

found a lillte issue, maybe u can fix this with next update :

KGB_Leopard_2A4_DES: zaslehROT_HMG - unknown animation source muzzle_rot_HMG
KGB_Leopard_2A4_DES: cannon_muzzle_flash - unknown animation source muzzle_hide_cannon

cheers

I loved this mod but it seems that this is broken since Arma update 1.60. It show's me the Opfor Vehicles :-/

Can anyone have a look into it pleaaase?