batto

Ukraine General

opposite to Jews in Europe,

Russia:

- has as co-chairman in parliament man , who rather should be in prison for thereatening other countries ,

- has green-man roaming and killing abroad with weapons on other country territory,

- allow cross border with armament,

- sticks to other countries defence politics telling about threat when others want to have protective systems,

- promotes heavy nationalism and imperialism,

Shush, didn't you hear that there were no russian soldiers in Crimea?

With the fall of the soviet union a new enemy was needed. So terrorists have become the new big threat, but they were kinda not that of a big threat either.
When East-Germany united with the German Federal Republic and decreased the number of troops to the old figure of the former BDR, the Soviet-Union responded that it was a violation of their agreement with NATO. It wasn't, because the East-German armed forces were not part of the military structure of NATO. Those were the demands of Gorbachov.

In response, the new Russian Federation started its own alliance called the Collective Security Treaty Organisation in May 1992 and there is your reason for the eastward expansion and continuity of NATO. In February 1993, the Bundeswehr incorporated the elements of the former East-German armed forces in the NATO military structure, starting with Jagdgeschwader 73. It is possible that there were secret talks between Poland and the Czech Republic with NATO, but I never found proof on that.

Shush, didn't you hear that there were no russian soldiers in Crimea?

In fact, Putin made it really clear:

( RIA Novosti ) Putin Denies Sending Russian Troops to Crimea

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that his country has not deployed any troops in Crimea recently and has no plans to annex the peninsula.

But don't worry we will later read something like that, and it's all ok:

( RT ) Putin acknowledges Russian military serviceman were in Crimea

Russian President Vladimir Putin has acknowledged that Russian troops were present in Crimea before the referendum and argued that was necessary to let Crimeans make the choice on the future of the region
Edited by MistyRonin

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,Media-do-Petersburga-przywieziono-duza-liczbe-rannych-zolnierzy,wid,16839957,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=11355c

according to press : To Petersburg Russian Army brought lot of wounded soldiers but army refuse to inform families when and where they got hurt, wintess say it could be even hundred wounded soldiers,

also there were 3 funerals of spetznaz soldiers but family were not told when and where they died

Also happening in Pskov.

(Rain) Near Pskov paratroopers have been closed funeral

(Rain) Videos of attacks on journalists in the cemetery near Pskov

Ok so a Russian border patrol got lost into the Ukraine and got themselves captured. Either this is bullshit or GLONASS is.

I had to giggle when I did hear it in the news...."by accident" :confused:

But, someone did post a video about captured russians with hurt faces and plastic stripes all around. The POW march in eastern Ukraine with a handfull of soldiers were against the geneve convention, how about the video about the captured soldiers or did they just "stumbled" ^^.

Edited by oxmox

thanx to Ukrainian historicians, some new mass graves were found, they contain over 100 bodies of Polish soldiers and Policemen killed in 1940 by NKVD in Volyn , so still finding graves after Stalin rule is not finished, still new mass graves are being found from time to time, typcal NKVD execution place - 7.62 mm TT cardridges and hole in back of skull, so it is not 9 mm after SS with P-38

meanwhile my country also decide to send some humanitarian aid such as conserve/preserved meat, sleeping bags, bandages, things from our military warehouses, Ukraine asks for weapons, but our leaders decide first to ask NATO (the same time German or French companies would not ask anyone just sell to Russia if they could)

320 tonnes of meat/meals preserved for military and sleeping bags soon to leave to Lvov, where Ukrainian army will take it and put when they need,

Edited by vilas

thanx to Ukrainian historicians, some new mass graves were found, they contain over 100 bodies of Polish soldiers and Policemen killed in 1940 by NKVD in Volyn , so still finding graves after Stalin rule is not finished, still new mass graves are being found from time to time, typcal NKVD execution place - 7.62 mm TT cardridges and hole in back of skull, so it is not 9 mm after SS with P-38

meanwhile my country also decide to send some humanitarian aid such as conserve/preserved meat, sleeping bags, bandages, things from our military warehouses, Ukraine asks for weapons, but our leaders decide first to ask NATO (the same time German or French companies would not ask anyone just sell to Russia if they could)

320 tonnes of meat/meals preserved for military and sleeping bags soon to leave to Lvov, where Ukrainian army will take it and put when they need,

Is that help for the UA or the people? If for UA then it's not humanitarian.

Why should being a far right extremist be relevant?

What ? RIA just forgot to mention that. So yes, it is relevant, as Putin's regime is backed by most of far right extremists is Europe. So long with the fight against fascism.

---------- Post added at 14:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

(BBC) Russian reporters 'attacked at secret soldier burials'

Interesting read about the involvement of the Pskov paratroopers.

Reports from Russia also indicate that there has been a sudden and unexplained upsurge in the number of killed or wounded military servicemen.

On Tuesday, Russia's presidential human rights council said about 100 wounded servicemen had been airlifted to a military hospital in St Petersburg for treatment. Nine soldiers were killed at a training range in Rostov region, it said.

Military hospitals in Rostov region and southern Russia were "overflowing", a council spokeswoman said.

i wrote about them yesterday,

yes interesting transport of large group of wounded soldiers of Russian Army,

no green man

Killed at a training range, yeah right.... This really sucks for all involved Russian soldiers and their families. If they get wounded or killed they don´t get treated like they would in a official military operation. No Medals, no money from the state etc. After all they simply died "on training"...

The media lies! These Western media, always lies! It's bought by the CIA and Obama in person! ( wait... but if it's Russian media... )

(Bellincat) Who Exactly Are The Terek Wolf Sotnia

Back in April Ukrainian Intelligence passed photographs to the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) which, they claimed proved that Russian Special Forces were operating in Ukraine to destabilize the country.

Read the whole thing. It is very amusing to see how many fashists/nazis there are among the pro Russian separatists that are defending their "homeland" (in fact a lot of them are from Russia and Crimea) against the "fashists in Kiev" (I start to think that you can find more fashists in the combat area than in Kiev).

Am I allowed to link to very violent content on here? Because on inforesist some photos have emerged from roadcontrol of a destroyed column of supposedly russian soldiers, with russian uniforms, russian numbers and VSS Vintorez guns.

I'll post the non violent ones here:

660.jpg

488.jpg

1187.jpg

573.jpg

3119.jpg

2130.jpg

I don't know what vehicles those are, so maybe someone who knows can tell.

The aftermath of artillery is really not a nice sight...

Edited by beastcat

it is MTLB of course

no , you cannot post there images such as "effect of military activity" although it is Arma versum ;)

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?99988-Russian-Photos-(updated-on-regular-basis)/page984

there you go, Russian VDV variants of MTLB

1-30mm_80A.jpg

14_5-2.jpg

other vehicle is MTLB without any turret , simply APC MTLB with NSV

972cf310.jpg

or can be mortar carrier

it is MTLB of course

no , you cannot post there images such as "effect of military activity" although it is Arma versum ;)

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?99988-Russian-Photos-(updated-on-regular-basis)/page984

there you go, Russian VDV variants of MTLB

http://btvt.narod.ru/5/mtlbm/1-30mm_80A.jpg

http://btvt.narod.ru/5/mtlbm/14_5-2.jpg

So, uhm, is it a russian one? I mean it does have a cannon thingy on top and the other one has a big machine gun.

I've done my best at censoring out the violent stuff, so maybe someone who knows his way around uniforms can confirm or deny whether those are russian or not.

3fcb52f54b.jpg

Looks a bit like this to me:

digital_flora_uniform.jpg

The helmet looks to be similiar as well.

2130.jpg

Edited by beastcat

helmet has wrong "white balance", every pro- photographer know what i talk about, so i fixed white balance :

Beznazwy_1.jpg

cause camera makes different colors depend of light color (white balance in camera was wrong, as you see blue ground/soil color )

probably colors should be more fixed because it lie in shadow , so shadow-colors and poor camera (poor color balance, poor white balance, not RAW camera) makes errors in shadow

for me it is Russian new uniform for 99%

i use such camera:

7d-front-up-icon.png

and from time to time it also screw white balance

Edited by vilas

Here, I made a comparison:

907cdae3a6.jpg

I have a 700D by the way, kinda more budget oriented, but still fun. :)

A video of more russian stuff:

http://youtu.be/FOhEqpS_9GU

Oh yeah and this thing:

660.jpg

Ukraine doesn't have these.

Edited by beastcat

Is this

1187.jpg

3119.jpg

A BTR-80 turret on that thing? It really looks like it.

If yes then this is most likely a post soviet MTLBM 6MA

Surprise, Ukraine doesn´t have those too....