Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Interesting realistic motorcycle feature

I just noticed that when you stop with the motorcycle a little stand goes down under it, very neat  smile.gif

Also if you get out to quick the motorcycle falls sideway

Nice job Bis!  biggrin.gif

Also opening Some doors in some buildings is really nice!  biggrin.gif

what do you mean OPENING DOORS? are you saying you can open doors and go into buildings like the flats???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ June 29 2002,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what do you mean OPENING DOORS?  are you saying you can open doors and go into buildings like the flats???<span id='postcolor'>

yep, but not every buidlings only a few

Right now im flying over Nogova with my Hokum to find any other interesting features tounge.gif

coooool, so are the FLATS totally useable?

and, DAMN you,, i cant get the game till tuesday! mad.gifsmile.gif

Yeah me too, I was supposed to get it friday but it was already sold out in every place sad.gif , but guess I can wait (luckily I got copy of Deus Ex while ago) wink.gif.

i want deux ex, but no shop i can find sells it anymore, DAMN, i shouldnt have waited.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N.o.R.S.u @ June 28 2002,16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah me too, I was supposed to get it friday but it was already sold out in every place sad.gif , but guess I can wait (luckily I got copy of Deus Ex while ago) wink.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't get involved with Deus Ex *and* Resistance...lol

DE took me about 35hours to finish -which equated to around 6months play spread out.

Of course it has multiple endings and is a truly amazing piece of software biggrin.gif

Did you know that Deus Ex 2 is being made tounge.gif

To get back to the motorcycle, what types/colours are in the game ? And, is it possible to make wheelie ? wink.gif

not sure the type it sounds like a 2stroke engine its nice and bright red with silver bits lol and it fair bounces about doing cross country i swear it took off a few feet once.

i even died 3 times on it -]]]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kip Kilagan™ @ June 29 2002,16:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And, is it possible to make   wheelie ?  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Get some inspiration:

Judgement Day.mpeg - 33,6 MB, 4 minutes, amazing video.

smile.gif

Wondering... The tank isn't big, maybe 5 litres, right? How long does that bike's fuel last in a normal comfortable speed driving on the roads of Nogova?

The tank will be more then 5 litres , i think about 10-15 liters? And if it is 2-stroke, fuel-consumption will be high .

Fun! biggrin.gif Finally a reason to fuel up at a fuel station, except for when you start a mission where you already have put Fuel value to something lower.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> want deux ex, but no shop i can find sells it anymore, DAMN, i shouldnt have waited.<span id='postcolor'>

I too thinked that way but luckily many shops have started selling DE again because PS2 version is made, I got my copy week ago in a DVD case. So check out the low price shelv and you should find it wink.gif.

Hope BIS will release as next units more modern and moto cross bikes and some normal bicycles too!

Not to mention a military green bus for east and resistance.

And of course turn the CJ5 Jeep into an military version (also with guns).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (animalica @ June 29 2002,17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hope BIS will release as next units more modern and moto cross bikes and some normal bicycles too!

Not to mention a military green bus for east and resistance.

And of course turn the CJ5 Jeep into an military version (also with guns).<span id='postcolor'>

"You sure you're not looking for Midtown Madness?"

lol tounge.gif

I am *so* going to find a way to make a ramp.

Cpl Bob,

I've got an extra copy of deus ex if you are interested. I had already bought the game and then I got another copy with the sound card I bought. Send me an e-mail and I'll send it too you.

Man... Deus Ex kicked some cellulite covered ass... I rented it for like a week for Playstation2.

I did something weird though. You all know that part when the UNATCO guys turn against you, and you are escaping the UNATCO HQ? I just peppered sprayed and batoned them instead of killing them. They were so nice and friendly before they were ordered to kill me! I did the same thing for the Marines at the sub base.

But of course, I killed everyone else tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I did something weird though. You all know that part when the UNATCO guys turn against you, and you are escaping the UNATCO HQ? I just peppered sprayed and batoned them instead of killing them. They were so nice and friendly before they were ordered to kill me! I did the same thing for the Marines at the sub base.

<span id='postcolor'>

he he....I felt guilty for killing these guys too. I did'nt have the patience for the non-lethal stuff but I stacked their corpses up nice and neat instead of just letting them bleed to death in a lonely corner, I figured I owed them at least that. Very immersive game that Deus Ex.

Damn, OFPR is selling out in Europe? I asked the dudes at Best Buy, Babbage's etc...and they didn't even know what it was. They had to look it up.(Guy at Best Buy couldn't even spell Resistance, he had to ask me) Kinda glad that OFP isn't really that popular in the U.S. more for me! I bet that if it was a Redstorm or Novalogic FPS they would know exactly when it was coming out off of the top of their heads. Losers.