Sign in to follow this  
krocebow

Mysql Error Arma 3 Altis life

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem on my arma 3 server, I installed the Altis life mod, my mysql db is working nicely. When I connect for the first time everything works well. So then I disconnected and update my cop level and admin level, when I come back I get this message :

can't set up your session with the server you have reached the maximum tries of 3 please reconnect

So I try to respawn, and then it works, but I can't access my inventory by pressing Y.

I looked on the logs and found this error but can't find what's the problem:

Warning: 07:30:19 - MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Fatal error encountered during command execution. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Reading from the stream has failed. ---> System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Attempted to read past the end of the stream.

If someone had the same problem, please help :-)

Thanks.

Do you have the mysql server 5.5.35 installed? Other than that I had the same issue I erased every file related to mysql and reinstalled it.

Maybe tried to join a cop slot? I've got problems when I try to join whitelisted slots.

If that isn't the problem you haven't setup your database correctly.

Hello i've read that you can setup a arma 3 db. So far i haven't been able to succeed...

I thought maybe u could help me? it would be nice if u have skype so i can share screen.