Sign in to follow this  
Chibi

Raise Ace Leftdamage after a fixed times spent dead

Dear Community,

I am looking for a Script, funktion or anything like that, to raise the leftdamage of Ace after a a soldier is dead for a period of time, so he can just be revived in a Medic tent. The idea is, if u are dead on the ground for 10 minutes (lifetime is 10 minutes), u dont just die, but get ur leftdamage raised up by 100%, so u have to get to a medic tent, so get back on ur feed. And after ur leftdamage get raised, there should be no possibillity u can die on any way ;)

thanks a lot,

Chibi

After a long time, i am still searching for that kind of script, that raise the leftdamage, if a soldier spent dead for like 5 minutes in the field.

Would be great, if somebody could help me!

Greetings,

Chibi

In the wiki of ace is just explaned, how to set up leftdam of ace, but not how thats initialized for just 1 person after a specific event (in my example 5 minutes of spending unconscious)

But thanks anyways! ;)

Still looking for it, but no solution found yet :(

Are you using Poor Man's Revive for the 10 min (unconscious) lifetime thing? If so, I wouldn't know if it was possible to change the event that occurs when the normal Poor Man's Revive timer runs out (default: death).

Kind regards,

Sanchez