Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: A storm is coming (Arma 3 Zeus DLC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenholme View Post
    Welcome to the community, understanding and rationality are oft in short supply here.
    there´s a huge supply of yes-men on here though. If Arma released a dodo with Arma 4 written on it you´d buy it.

Cut all community related discussions and focus on the game mode itself.

Please

Honestly I´m really surprised, I didn´t expect this at all.And I really like the Idea! If this works better and is more intuitive than MCC then I´m all for it. Congrats Devs!
    (But I really hope that this will be available offline too. I would really like to have a offline 3D Editor!)
    Teach the AI how to drive. Give us supression effects for AI. Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they don´t protect the whole torso. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have. Make every weapon have a collision model so that players prefer to clean houses with their pistol instead of their heavy MG. Introduce auto lowering of the weapon if it collides with the wall. www.Brigade2010.de

Looking forward to more content that will make the FPS even more terrible then it already is.

5.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #185
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ghost-TF View Post
    Could a developer clarify if this 3d editor will be available for offline mission making also?
    Zeus is about real-time editing alone, although you can use it in both MP and SP. A fully fledged 3D mission editor is a more significant undertaking, built on some basic ideas.

So far, we've moved some of these simple ideas - creating and editing entities and logic - from scripted prototype to legitimate engine support, and made them a core part of Zeus.

We're not currently in a position to say whether we can take these things further into a full, offline incarnation but, surely, this work can't hurt.

Best,
    RiE
    Arma 3 is a combined arms military game with an infantry focus. Built upon appropriate, useful and engaging elements of simulation, it's an accessible platform for a variety of official and community playable/sandbox content, based on the principles of authenticity, diversity and opportunity.

Dans son oeil, ciel livide où germe l'ouragan,
    La douceur qui fascine et le plaisir qui tue.

Shotguns are coming back apparently

Atleast we get 3D real time editor

There's one place for One Snake and for One BigBoss !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyinExile View Post
    Zeus is about real-time editing alone, although you can use it in both MP and SP. A fully fledged 3D mission editor is a more significant undertaking, built on some basic ideas.

So far, we've moved some of these simple ideas - creating and editing entities and logic - from scripted prototype to legitimate engine support, and made them a core part of Zeus.

We're not currently in a position to say whether we can take these things further into a full, offline incarnation but, surely, this work can't hurt.

Best,
    RiE
    Forgive me, but I still don't really understand what this Zeus DLC actually is. Is it just a 3d editor or an actual MP game mode where everyone can spawn tank AI wherever they want and shoot lightning bolts at me?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown03 View Post
    Forgive me, but I still don't really understand what this Zeus DLC actually is. Is it just a 3d editor or an actual MP game mode where everyone can spawn tank AI wherever they want and shoot lightning bolts at me?
    Apparently yes, but hey, we still have no 3d editor.
    VanZant's CopyMyStance Addon Download
    VanZant's SteadyShot Addon Download

Personally I don't see this as much of an improvement, I have no idea why they are working on stuff like this when we still don't have any large fixed wing aircrafts and WTF? using lightning to blow up a tank I thought I was playing ARMA not world of warcraft.

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast