Sign in to follow this  
NormenJaydenFBI

ArmA 3 Altis Life Constant Crashing

Very recently ArmA 3 Altis Life has been crashing on me very frequently, and I think it may be because I am missing several game files. I reinstalled the game and it seemed to fix the issue for a bit but then the crash happended again with a very similar RPT file. I would appreciate if anyone could tell me what the problem is and help me, thanks. Game seems to run fine in editor/campaign mode.

RPT File:

http://pastebin.com/qqQPfSzM

Thanks again.

I have this issue as well. Campaign, Steam Workshop content, and the editor all play brilliantly. However, whenever I join a server the game stops responding with no error message. It only happens while loading, after joining the lobby and picking a slot. I've gotten it to work by installing the dev build, starting the game up and shutting it down, and reverting back to the stable build. But it only works for a short time. It seems that if I restart my computer whatever is broken breaks again and I have to repeat the process.

I have also experienced similar issues. Someone else said that deleting all the .dll files in their Arma 3 .dll folder fixed the problem for them, but it didn't work for me. It only seems to be in Altis Life as well- I've played Battle Royale and Wastelands with no issues. Tested multiple Altis Life servers to rule out that it is something specific to a server.