Sign in to follow this  
brightness

[UNSUNG] CO40 FOB Grippler

CO40 FOB Grippler - A Vietnam nightmare

1st Cavalry 3rd Coy have been assigned to FOB Grippler since a month ago as the security force in the outskirts of La Drang Valley.

The past days the recon forces have reported in large scale of enemy forces marching from Cambodia and Thailand through the mountains of La Drang Valley as due of that 1st Cavalry 3rd Coy have increased the strength incase of a large scale attack on FOB Grippler.

Your objective is to maintain security around Grippler as if it does get under attack, hold it at any cost.

That's right, I'm now releasing a mission I've worked on few days (Constructing the idea as the base and then doing the ai scripting).

The mission is quite simple, hold the FOB as the waves come over and over during a 60 minutes time!

Interested? Feel free to download it, all you need is the UNSUNG mod 2.5 and if you'd like to, ACRE!

Download here (Megafileupload).

Download here, dropbox.

Armaholic mirror:

- FOB Grippler Co-40 (@)

Read before downloading:

This mission is under beta as I created it on my spare time, there'll be some bugs and glitches happening and mostly of all -performance- impact.

But please when reporting these issues, post your RPT file as the issue occouring and if you have any suggestions, feel free to give me!

Credits -

Alwandy - Mission idea & enemy spawning as base.

RedCard - For his Mortar/Artillery script, without it I would of spent more time.

Armaholic - For tips.

Edited by brightness

Any chance of this being updated for v2.6?

For instance you no longer start with a CAR-15, just your trusty colt.

My guess this is due to a change in the class names between v2.5 and v2.6

Edited by domokun

Sorry for late response, I no longer have the mission file as for wipe on PC. You have my permission to UNPBO it, but please release the update if so.