ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

404 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

Very sad to hear that. I was looking to see an update to this mod anytime soon.

Anyway, I can understand you and thank you very much for the projects!

Greetings

It seems that more and more modders are leaving the community, which is quite sad. You will be missed, have a good one

it would be nice to say with what you are displeased but I'm sorry that we push you away while trying to improve the engine ...

Please!!!! Fix for bootcamp update. Problem with classconfig sounds.

Thanks

Read the last post from Ohally ( in this same page ) , he will update the mod at the end of summer.

it would be nice to say with what you are displeased but I'm sorry that we push you away while trying to improve the engine ...

Dwarden, if BI, tell mod editors how to fix old configs, and not that mod editor have to search how to fix it, they maybe can be more pleased to Bi changes on configs.i think that BI should make easy modding not make more difficult it.

please help mod developers

BI needs to take over this project if this is the case. This mod has made the game for me!!!!! Thanks for ur hard work Ohally

This is why when people talk about BI switching engines I wonder if they think about all awesome content already out there. I use CAFagressors with tpw civs, skirmish. .and it has been a game changer for me. Thanks for sharing.

Just found out an issue, not sure if this has already been posted but I didn't see it.

I noticed that I am incapable of placing down Middle East - Tribal units in Zeus, so I tried to create a Manage Addons module in the Arma III Editor and link up a unit to the module to allow me to place them manually. However, when I previewed the mission from the editor, this popped up.

FBaTVg0.png

It told me to let you know, so here I am letting you know. Hope this gets fixed soon! Thanks.

It told me to let you know, so here I am letting you know. Hope this gets fixed soon! Thanks.

Read the last pages. :rolleyes:

I did a quick edit of the mod and it seems to be working alright with these modifications but I'd need more people running it to make sure things are not broken.

Edited by R0adki11
link removed

I did a quick edit of the mod and it seems to be working alright with these modifications but I'd need more people running it to make sure things are not broken.

Replace the caf_wp_weapons_c.pbo in the CAF AG addons folder with the included pbo in this zip: http://am1.taw.net/caf_wp_weapons_c.zip

Simple test, reveal that it's works propely, thanks for your job

any official fix?

I don't get why it's not enough for you to have it working, even if it's not "official".

About the "official" patch info, read about it in the last pages.

Thanks JonBons, seems to be working perfectly as far as I can tell. Thanks again for your work on this, it's rescued the mod for me.

Edited by R0adki11
link removed due to copyright/permission issues

Did you have permission to release this fix? If you are to release a fix don't alter the original .pbo that is not the correct way, create a new named .pbo file.

Otherwise you will be breaking copyright.

Hey

I read you post on : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172069-Arma3-AGGRESSORS/page48

and would like to respond for me and my clan

every time BI comes with an update, it costs many hours for all of us who are making mods and missions. in repairs because BI has come a big update

and for me and my clan it is the mods that make Arma 3 is worth playing.

so my prayer to you guys from BI is fix only the important stuff first and gather together your update to avoid getting an update which then fixes two days after in a new update

Excuse my rampage and thanks for the good work that has gone into Arma 3 so far ..

Ace the brewer

Danish Armed Forces

http://danisharmedforces.dk/

yaaaay playWithSix that is exactly what was needed. Even if Ohally can't do it right now the community can! and the servers need the fixed mods. Thank you, and JohnBons

Did you have permission to release this fix? If you are to release a fix don't alter the original .pbo that is not the correct way, create a new named .pbo file.

Otherwise you will be breaking copyright.

I know that is not 100% clear, but the author already expressed his intention to open the content to the public in a close future.

So Jonbons' fix may not bother him much.

Due to constant changes in the way BIS does business I will no longer be creating mods for this game. I don't have a lot of spare time and lately it's been spent re-writing things because BIS continues to make significant changes to the ARMA 3 structure. I will be hacking away at cleaning up my mods and do a final release near the end of this summer, this includes: Canadian Armed Forces; Aggressors; Static Line Chutes; and Boats. Once that release is done all source data will also be released for all mods for anyone interested in picking up the torch.

I will likely produce more small projects in my own time but for now I need to step back and leave it be while BIS finishes their games in their own time.

**this has been posted in each of my threads.