Sign in to follow this  
GReeves

ACE Mission Errors

Got a Vilayer ARMA2 server today and have been working on setting it up. We've used this company in the past with decent results, but that's beside the point.

The server is running fine and runs any vanilla ARMA mission just fine. However, I get the following error in the server's report file when I try to launch missions that use ACE assets. Unlike the other mods that I installed manually by uploading them to the server, I installed ACE and the ACEX mods through an optional pack that is provided by Vilayer. However the version is correct.

19:15:42 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ace_main, ace_sys_wounds

19:15:42 Missing addons detected:

19:15:42 ace_main

19:15:42 ace_sys_wounds

On other missions it also mentions the files "acex_veh_stryker" and some other ACE_SYS... files. Players trying to join (me) get a Wait for Host message until I change to a mission without ACE assets through server control. Maybe I should just reinstall all the ACE and ACEX files on the server?

---------- Post added at 19:22 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

BTW I replaced the files mentioned in the error with the ones from my own computer's ACE folder in case they were corrupt. Didn't do anything.

Found out the problem. It was an error in the commandline, nothing to do with ACE.

What was the problem ?

We have the same prob every one from our Team can connect, but so much players from outside with ace has this failure.

How I can solve it in the commandline of the server ?

Best regards speedy !

Sorry for the late reply. Are you using Vilayer? If not, I don't know if I'd be able to help you. Here is the command line for our server:

@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_CO;@CBA_OA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACRE;@GBL_Aim;@GBL_Items;@JayArma2Lib;@mcc_sandbox;@sthud;@stmovement;@st_interact

Everything else is set to default.

Thx for the info but solved our problem myself.

I have a tip for you, that makes some problems with our server too, you only need @CBA_CO because A2/OA are already in there ;).

@CBA_CO is for the beta version of A2OA

@CBA, @CBA_A2, @CBA_OA are for the non-beta 1.62 version of A2OA