soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

PuFu means that the Tigr will be part of the mod, it's not released yet.

Wow looks cool, will be looking forward to it...

Thanks! Even if its an old WIP for A2, looks outstanding; and having seen how good are RHS people with textures... :D

( from the last page of that thread )

http://i.imgur.com/K0Enchx.jpg (410 kB)

Topas started it but due to having other projects handed it to me and I was up2 the above picture link. It will be getting more texture enhancements not to far in future from now. I am happy with it but thought id'e add a few more tricks to it iv'e learnt since my 6 months MIA

Edited by vasmkd

Topas started it but due to having other projects handed it to me and I was up2 the above picture link. It will be getting more texture enhancements not to far in future from now. I am happy with it but thought id'e add a few more tricks to it iv'e learnt since my 6 months MIA

I can't wait to see the final result! I'm sure it's gonna be a gift for the eyes.

Is it gonna be only the plain version or also the striped one? ( both would be awesome, but I'm sure whatever you do would be outstanding ).

-2975_02.jpg

For now we concentrate on plain green, but camo is a possibility later on.

Could you provide a list of small arms that we can expect to see once both the Russian and US armed forces are released?

Hey guys and gals, we are extending an invitation to some talented people to join our team. The following positions are open:

Sound Engineer - able to extract, produce and mix effect sounds for vehicles and weapons. Would be very much a plus if you are also able to inject the sounds into the configs yourself and tweak the parameters. Needed urgently!

Mission Maker - able to produce quality SP and MP scenarios. Able to construct own scripts when needed. Ability to create large MP gamemodes is a big plus.

Scripter - able to produce high quality scripts for addons and missions alike.

2D Asset Creator - will be creating and managing necessary 2d assets for the game: editor icons, inventory images, scopes etc. Ability to work in Photoshop and with configs is necessary. Needed urgently!

Config Master - able to write and edit configs like a boss. Needed urgently!

O2 Addon Master - able to configure models in O2, know O2 inside and out. Will be responsible for bringing A2 assets to A3 and RHS standards. Knowledge of configs is also a must as the person should be able to work independently. No knowledge of other 3d packages or Photoshop is required. Needed urgently!

What RHS can offer you:

- Absolutely no pay! Super uncompetitive salary!

- No benefits!

- A little satisfaction that you worked on something grand ;)

my time is a bit of a premium lately but I can help with 3 and 4. I'm probably weaker at 4 than I am 3(any sort of air vehicle is probably beyond me for configin' but guns and regular vehicles, np).

I absolutely love the work you guys do so I'm more than willing to make time

I can do 2 aswell of course (comes with the territory of scripting) but good mission making is very time consuming and I already have enough of them on my plate atm :(

For all interested please send me or gurdy (by PM) your Skype or Steam details so we can have a chat :)

XM2010 - Model by SPYFF, texture by Sabre. Click for larger image!

rhsusaxm2010blks.jpg

rhsusaxm2010dcams.jpg

rhsusaxm2010mcams.jpg

rhsusaxm2010wcams.jpg

Edited by Gurdy

Sweet! can we expect nice boltaction pulling animation? Not just magically pulled out like m320 in vanila arma 3

Fucken hell that thing looks great. That's triple A game asset material right there.

Nice!

BTW Gurdy, your mod will have Mk16 and Mk17 SCAR rifles?

Wow that's stunning ! like always when you see the sabre name you can expect quality !

RPG-7V2 model and Textures by VASMKD:)

This was my 1st attempt ever at modelling something and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Hopefully many more models from myself to come not just textures ;)

Click images for larger versions

f428BJ7.jpg

A little tease of textures and model ingame :)

GZx9y8H.jpg

Edited by vasmkd
fixed links

RPG-7V2 model and Textures by VASMKD:)

Ohhh my... You can't do that to us. Showing all kinds of eye candy and then make us wait hahaha :p

Looks superlative ( as all the rest of the content of the mod BTW ).

Is the Mi8 in the plans?

We are waiting too, Can't wait to finish but lots of work to do :P

There are helicopters in the plans but i'll get tortured RHS style if i release more classified info :P

I cant wait to get my hands on that tanks and the RPGs :mwah::notworthy: your models and textures are looking awesome!

ermahgawd, this is incredible.

BI, please hire these people and let them make ArmA 4

THIS.

ArmA 4: Crimea River Obongo Eletric-boogaloo edition

THIS.

ArmA 4: Crimea River Obongo Eletric-boogaloo edition

Set in Crimea, 2145. Everybody is a drone.