Sign in to follow this  
(st6)predator

BW-Extendet-Mod

This is an official announcement for a new Mod for ArmA 3 titled "BW-Extended-Mod" by Wolf13898 & (ST6)Predator

The "BW-Extended-Mod" will fill the "Gaps" in the BW Mod, until new "Reinforcements" comes up from the "real" BW Mod - Team

We use reskinned and renamed original "Arma 3 - Vehicles" to realize a "more complete" German Army

More Info will come soon.

Regards

Wolf13898

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

This is an official announcement for a new Mod for ArmA 3 titled "BW-Extended-Mod" by Wolf13898 & (ST6)Predator

The "BW-Extended-Mod" will fill the "Gaps" in the BW Mod, until new "Reinforcements" comes up from the "real" BW Mod - Team

We use reskinned and renamed original "Arma 3 - Vehicles" to realize a "more complete" German Army

More Info will come soon.

Regards

Wolf13898

(ST6)Predator

Ok !

Here some "Work in Progress Pictures" .

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003095926/screenshots/

The publication is Close !!

Best Regards

Wolf13898

(ST6)Predator

;2597675']damn cool.

are u also doing "tropentarn" ?

Yes' date=' we are planning to put "tropentarn" in one of the next Releases.

But not in our first Release.

In our first Publication, the first Gaps of the BW-Mod should be closed by using simple Means (Reskinns).

A worth mentioning Highlight of our "BW-Extended-Mod" is the one of us for the "Frogmen" "invented" [b']G36UW/ÃœW[/b].

It has the Characteristics of the American Diver-Weapon "SDAR" and can be used both above and below Water.

After our first Release, we still have a few Surprises on Stock

Best Regards

Wolf13898

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

Please,I also wanna see several vehicles and aircrafts of real Germans,like Leopard 2 or Tornado,will you also add these to the mod?

I like the look of the L159. Last weekend I also created a new texture for it.

The underwater weapon sounds interesting. Right now the SDAR is pretty useless :(

Legislator;2597778']I like the look of the L159. Last weekend I also created a new texture for it.

The underwater weapon sounds interesting. Right now the SDAR is pretty useless :(

I almost forgot SDAR if you don't remind that,it's sure useless.

Wolf13898 has left the Project.

I am now looking for one or two Persons with Knowledge of config writing and reskinning to continue the project with me.

If you are interest , simply send me a PM.

Regards

(ST6)Predator