Sign in to follow this  
heripai

[WIP] OH-58Kiowa_pack

I make ArmA2 with precedence, but I want to release it in the future in ArmA3 and make a thread now

arma32014-01-1114-01-00-516_zps7de5ad39.jpg

arma32014-01-1114-03-00-398_zps72d638ca.jpg

※Cautions A very loud sound sounds per 1 minute and 30 seconds.

I argue with a person with technical knowledge and think that there is the correction of some models now.

It is similar about the armament.

Since it is the work by only me, the development by ArmA is overdue, but I would like to do my best.

Thank you

Sofaï¼

That means first reply in my language,lolï¼

Looking good mate! Will the A3 release be at the same time as the A2 one?

Cheers,

Nixon

Because I make modifications for A3 and am going to release it, I think it to become after it just a little from A2.

Hi.

Like the Idea but not the video. Could you please remove the battlefield bad company 2 uav audio files? Its just akward when you see something about user created content and there is something ripped from battlefield. i do understand the problem for immersive radioshatter but please remove it. Other than that.....awesome model. Hope to see more in the future

Edited by zelectec

Hi.

Like the Idea but not the video. Could you please remove the battlefield bad company 2 uav audio files? Its just akward when you see something about user created content and there is something ripped from battlefield. i do understand the problem for immersive radioshatter but please remove it. Other than that.....awesome model. Hope to see more in the future

Just a thought, but I believe he's showcasing the great work he's done on the model, and not out to satisfy your musical tastes.

On topic- Back in OFP, I always envisioned the ability to have the PiP. Do you think it will be possible to utilize the functions of the Kiowa Warrior in the way of un-masking the mast to take a picture of the battlefield, and then relaying that same video or still photo to commanders on the battlefield, or to an awaiting Apache, Commanche, or whatever asset is standing by to strike?

I know this is more on the scripting side of the house, more than the modeling, but now would be the best time to bring up the point while you're still developing the instrument panel, and it's future capabilities or features.

Just a thought, but I believe he's showcasing the great work he's done on the model, and not out to satisfy your musical tastes.

Its not about my musical taste, but ripping content from other games/persons indicates there could be more stolen and its not a fine way to show of some work. Thats why i give the friendly hint of changing it before it gets big or anything. Its not a insult or anything else. Its a advice from my point of view and im pretty sure many here share it.

§19) Posting addon/mod other content without permission

...it's not acceptable to edit someone's work without permission and then to post screenshots of it on the forums (even if the edited addon/mod is purely for personal use), it's also not acceptable to edit someone's work, or use someone's work in any way that you don't have permission for and then to create videos which you post on these forums, doing any of the above without the permission of the original creators risks a permanent ban, for individuals, for whole mod teams or squads.

Edited by zelectec
adding rule

Using sound files from other games is not permitted and would be breaking copyright, as well as breaking rule 19 of the forum rules. I would suggest that author of the addon removes the offending sound files.

Hi.

I not use 2 battlefield bad company uav audio files. The sound relations extract the sound of the actual machine of OH-58D and bell206 of youtube.

When this sound is useless, I would like to delete and changes.

I not use 2 battlefield bad company uav audio files. The sound relations extract the sound of the actual machine of OH-58D and bell206 of youtube.

When this sound is useless, I would like to delete and changes.

I will not make the effort to install bfbc2 again and extract the sound files but why not show us your youtube video? Even with that video it would be the same....you arent the author of this audiofiles.

But its still BFBC2 audio files....no need to lie about it, buddy. Just remove the audiofiles and everything is cool.

(if anyone has BFBC2 installed, just sit inside the apache or uav from the americans. there is a background radioshatter and this files are from there)

Peace

Guys, I think he doesn't get what you are talking about ("The sound relations extract the sound of the actual machine of OH-58D and bell206 of youtube.").

For me it seems like he thinks you are talking about the Engine sound of the Heli...

I must admit it really does sound like the radiochatter of BF games...and I really do hope he get's what you want from him, before he gets banned (???) for this... would be a damn shame.. I've been waiting for a good Kiowa!

On topic- Back in OFP, I always envisioned the ability to have the PiP. Do you think it will be possible to utilize the functions of the Kiowa Warrior in the way of un-masking the mast to take a picture of the battlefield, and then relaying that same video or still photo to commanders on the battlefield, or to an awaiting Apache, Commanche, or whatever asset is standing by to strike?

I know this is more on the scripting side of the house, more than the modeling, but now would be the best time to bring up the point while you're still developing the instrument panel, and it's future capabilities or features.

The OH-58D just recently gained the ability to transfer images and videos like that to other units. Its a new capability that I imagine would be rather hard to emulate in ARMA. However, it would be rather badass. We can use feeds from UAVs, other helicopters, jets, and other intelligence assets and either see them in the cockpit, or transfer what we see to someone on the ground.

Guys, I think he doesn't get what you are talking about ("The sound relations extract the sound of the actual machine of OH-58D and bell206 of youtube.").

For me it seems like he thinks you are talking about the Engine sound of the Heli...

I must admit it really does sound like the radiochatter of BF games...and I really do hope he get's what you want from him, before he gets banned (???) for this... would be a damn shame.. I've been waiting for a good Kiowa!

Yeah sounds about right. That sounds could be from a mod or from somewhere else and he got no clue, but i tried to inform him befor he gets into trouble. Like you i would enjoy a Kiowa. Hope everything is cleared up in the near future and the creator can release his stuff here.

Yeah sounds about right. That sounds could be from a mod or from somewhere else and he got no clue, but i tried to inform him befor he gets into trouble. Like you i would enjoy a Kiowa. Hope everything is cleared up in the near future and the creator can release his stuff here.

im pretty sure the radio chatter has nothing to do with the helicopter mod i would bet its from the TPW mod

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22592

Ambient radio chatter in/near vehicles (TPW RADIO).

anyway back on topic, I await this mod.

Just seen this addon. Quality looks great. real nice model.. one of my fav copters ever. Like the lakota in the backround too.

im pretty sure the radio chatter has nothing to do with the helicopter mod i would bet its from the TPW mod

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22592

Ambient radio chatter in/near vehicles (TPW RADIO).

anyway back on topic, I await this mod.

Yes. TPW is in my ArmA3.

I am sorry that I let you misunderstand it.

Great work, Heripai!

Will the mast-mounted-sight (this) include a laser designator as it does in real life?

Thanks!

Hi Heripai !

Looks very good !!

Any updates on this, love the OH-58. Great work so far.

Any updates on this, love the OH-58. Great work so far.

Read the rules please and maybe some other posts you will see that it will be updated when they update it. There is no use in doing it.

Keep up the great work, your progress videos are excellent. Can't wait for the day to fly that beautiful chopper around.