Murcielago_ESP

[SP] Operation Pitch Black - Created by Murcielago

pitchblack_pic_3.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24060

Description:

High difficult and high quality hostage rescue mission with a cool intro like you never seen before in Arma!

Features:

SWAP technology that allows you to move your units like a TRULY SWAT TEAM and you will be able to create SYNCHRONIZED ATTACKS!

STEALTH KILLS SYSTEM: This will allow you to kill enemies with stealth!

COMPLETE HOSTAGE SYSTEM: The main goal of this mission is to rescue a colleague who has some explosives attached! You have a small team to achieve it!

COMPLETE SYSTEM OF CHAT-ANIMATIONS: You can ask to the civilian AI if they know the location of the hostage. The AI has different sentences and reactions! They will not help you if you kill a civilian. The mission features a rich set of English texts and voices.

DYNAMIC INTRO SYSTEM: You will see a cool intro like you never seen before in Arma.

DYNAMIC LIGHT SYSTEM: The AI will activate the houses lights.

RANDOM TECHNOLOGY: 3 different locations for the hostage and random location for units in and out of buildings! Every time you load this mission you will need to play it like if it is the first time or you will die before you shot a bullet!

You will never be lost thanks to the complete set of tasks, notes and messages.

Cool final camera! You must see it! Problem is that you must finish the mission -> rescue the hostage before he blows up!

A lot of quality details and even a touch of humour!

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder.

Yes, sounds promising. I am going to download and check it out.

Is possible to choose the weapon in the Briefing?

Araripe: "Is possible to choose the weapon in the Briefing?"

Yes! For you and for your team!

Wow!

I will download it right now! I am going to give you a feedback in a few days

Gotta say, this is one rather well laid out mission, thoroughly enjoyed this. Kudos. :ok:

Well, my take on this mission is a bit different..... I can see the many features implemented in this....and then there is no save possibility, and an unexplained time limit - major letdowns for a pure SP mission.