Sign in to follow this  
dead kennedy

[SP] The Iron Cowboy

overview.jpg

Take the role of a tank company leader in a large combined operation against a CSAT units. Command the company of 20 vehicles with HighCommand system, use the artillery support, mines and recon units to reach the victory.

Approximately 45-60 minutes of gameplay.

Mission type: Singleplayer

Side: BLUFOR

Gameplay type: Vehicles, HighCommand, Tactical

Intro: presents

Voice acting: fully

Tips:

• The tactical gameplay means, that you must be acknowledged how the HighCommand and artillery support works. If you don't, just try the BI's showcase first, or refer to the ingame help.
  • Wisely use your recon teams to avoid enemy's flanking.
  • You can point the target for Archer with a laser designator. Just reveal the target, switch to the company's leader, call in an laser-designated artillery shot, switch back to your JTAC/UAV, point the target with laser and wait for the ordnance inbound.
  • Your UAV has a limited battery charge, if you don't use him - land him.
  • You can try to use a remote mining on a most probably routes of enemy's counterattack.
  • Remember, that your enemies are widely armed with AT manpads. Invisibly and maneuverable - they can make a serious damage before they will be discovered. First observe, then regroup your units and strike decisively.

Download from the Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=212656129

Download from the Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9tmlhv7l0p0mk8/dk_ironcowboy.zip

Credits:

Author - Dead_Kennedy

Localization - Leet

Voice action - Dead_Kennedy, Nonov Urbizniz, Tacti-Cool

Thanks to - Vilas, HallyG

Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Subscribed, thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely play it ;)

I like this mod because there is so much armour in it. I just can't play it right. Every time my tanks get picked off one by one from enemy tanks that I can't detect. Also I couldn't figure out how to order the recon team on my right flank to use their UAV. One more thing what is the use of Bravo 1-1 the one with the HEMITT trucks?