Tonci87

Free Games

Alien Vs Predator Classic 2000 redeem emails have been sent out by GOG.

GoG has the worst customer service ever. I can't retrieve my password to access to my payed games, and the support stays silent despite numerous mails :mad:

GoG has the worst customer service ever. I can't retrieve my password to access to my payed games, and the support stays silent despite numerous mails :mad:

You can´t reset your PW? I had to reset mine and it worked without a problem. Check your spam mail folder. And yes, I have AvP 2000 :) Thanks

Same, no problems with GoG and I've retrieved my PW numerous times.

Thanks guys, but i just can't retrieve it (not anti spam or whatever). The support team just ignores me.

In the log in interface you have the possibility to reset your PW you should then receive an E mail with a new one.....

Everything's ok now, my contact email was borked somehow, i managed to contact GoG through their forum to get some support, which was very active today. Sorry for OT and thanks for the help.

Edited by ProfTournesol

Holy cow i lllllllloved that game when it was released! Might even reinstall that nasty origin bloatware again just to get my hands on it.

Does it say anything about how long it´ll be free?

edit: clicked the link, only Bejeweled® 3 on free offer - dunno if i was late or if it´s regional, but i´ll pass :D

edit2: not too late, must be regional .. me sad :(

----

More free games:

Realms of the Haunting @ indiegala

Teleglitch: Die More Edition @ humblebundle

Edited by Mr Burns

Already own it, great game everyone should give it a go :)

Gotcha. And i bought the whole Warband series for 8 €, that's nice !

Alongside the OFP chapters, easily the best money ever spent for enjoyment per hour is M&B/Warband. Rare to have a game in which your skillset actually plays out so well in 3d action space -and not just for player, for up to 1000 AI on screen.

Also HIGHLY recommend people try the Brytenwalda mod, it's a real achievement in terms of taking both the combat, sieges and world politics to the next level. It's so good the team was hired to make the upcoming Viking Conquest DLC

In fact i already owned Warband (so now i own it twice :) ), but not the Napoleonic DLC and not the Fire and Sword thingy.

Alongside the OFP chapters, easily the best money ever spent for enjoyment per hour is M&B/Warband. Rare to have a game in which your skillset actually plays out so well in 3d action space -and not just for player, for up to 1000 AI on screen.

Also HIGHLY recommend people try the Brytenwalda mod, it's a real achievement in terms of taking both the combat, sieges and world politics to the next level. It's so good the team was hired to make the upcoming Viking Conquest DLC

This is sort of offtopic, but while we're on the M&B train, I'd also recommend you all to try the Vikingr MP mod. Small community, but it's pretty well made.

By the way, I don't see any mentions of the Witcher 2 give away. Sign in on GOG and collect one stamp every day. 7 and it's yours.

M&B is equally great and dangerous, i remember buying a bundle on steam and only finding myself back to the internets 2 weeks or so later :D

(has many GREAT mods aswell, check it out!)

If M&B had a proper coop* we´d all be doomed!

*there is a coop mod, but it restricts world travel to the host while anyone else does nothing, only works for battles afaik

The amount of great mods in M&B: Warband is staggering :cool:

My favorites:

- 1257AD

- 1860s Old America

- Bellum Imperii

- Brytenwalda

- Floris Expanded

- gekokujo

- Prophesy of Pendor

- The Peloponnesian War

Is it possible to have some decent SP experience with it ?

It's mostly a SP game.

It's mostly a SP game.

Sadly, the Napoleonic DLC comes without any SP thingy...I didn't really enjoy the campaign in Warband, i found it quite boring. But i didn't try very hard i must say.