Sign in to follow this  
Rexile-93

AAF Special Forces

Hey community!

I'm currently working on my first addon, it is a small config mod.

Hopefully I will get the permission for using the MK18 and the "Hidden Identity Pack". I already sent them a PM but only GvsE replied and allowed me to use his MP7.

All those addons will just be required and are not included in the final version.

2013-12-05_00001sbjr3.jpg2013-12-05_000069pksc.jpg2013-12-05_00002tckld.jpg2013-12-05_000031uknc.jpg2013-12-05_000048xkjy.jpg2013-12-05_00005urj02.jpg

You can give me some suggestions :)

Edited by Rexile-93

I'd do the regular ECHs for the AAF. Them being a smaller force and nation, I'd expect them to have the future equivalent of MICHs for their SF (that'd be the ECH - Enhanced Combat Helmet). OPSCORE seems a little too much for the AAF. But, your choice. Just a suggestion.

looking good :) , however is there a black one in the Mk18 pack as i feel the brown and green don't go together

looking good :) , however is there a black one in the Mk18 pack as i feel the brown and green don't go together

You are right, I already thought about it.

I'd do the regular ECHs for the AAF. Them being a smaller force and nation, I'd expect them to have the future equivalent of MICHs for their SF (that'd be the ECH - Enhanced Combat Helmet). OPSCORE seems a little too much for the AAF. But, your choice. Just a suggestion.

Yeah they are a smaller force but doesn't that mean they also have a smaller special force? This mod will have some more units, not everyone uses the ops-core helmet :)

You are right, I already thought about it.

Yeah they are a smaller force but doesn't that mean they also have a smaller special force? This mod will have some more units, not everyone uses the ops-core helmet :)

To be 100% honest, the AAF have the sexiest Camo. They don't even need a new camo to look SF, hell, in Domination, i use their camo with a black Beanie or Baret to represent SF... However, if someone were to say, make AAF black, that would be something. For example, instead of different shades of digi green, use different shades of digi black.

On a side note, please link to larger images in the future. I hate when I click a tiny picture, I get an equally small picture where I can't see much details at all. :P

On a side note, please link to larger images in the future. I hate when I click a tiny picture, I get an equally small picture where I can't see much details at all. :P

Changed it, now in original size :cool:

Edited by Rexile-93

hey

some scenery screenshots

2013-12-11_00002wvjn4.jpg2013-12-11_00003ptj5b.jpg2013-12-11_00001iakli.jpg

the Mk18 is now black

I also added a new unit to the aaf sf

2013-12-13_00001yxjo2.jpg

silencer will be black too no worries

Edited by Rexile-93

The AH-9 is now available for the independent side

2013-12-19_00003hku7f.jpg

I'm currently adding some new units :)

2013-12-19_00002k0upj.jpg

Edited by Rexile-93

Nice idea, good to see new additions to the AAF :)

I would like to see 2 units of light version, wearing just red or green berets and a small backpack :)