Sign in to follow this  
ricogs400

NO DEAL mission 2 won't end

After moving 2 guys to each entrance to the damn, the mission will not end. I'm seeing it on Android GS4. It seems others are having this issue on multiple platforms from the Steam forums.

My 2 failed tries:

1. First run through my guys went into the 2 entrances, 2 each side, on different turns, 2 went on one turn, then 1 went on next turn, then Stan went on final turn. Never sompleted

2. Next run through, I made all my guys, 2 each side, enter the ending areas on the same turn, each guy disappeared, but mission didn't complete, End Turn clicks, but doesn't do anything.

In both runs, when I quit out to main menu and come back in, it's on my last turn before the guys go into the area and disappear.

I finally figured out that if you kill all the enemies on the map, it will end the mission. If you're having trouble with getting it to end, circle the map and get all the enemies.

I figure I would bump this by saying that even with the latest version (1.3645) this bug is still not solved. Strangely, you can kill everyone on the map in the more recent builds and the mission still does not end, effectively locking any and all progress in the game to this mission. I have replayed it about six times, going from killing everyone to even sending units to the final waypoint in a specific order, but this bug keeps on happening.

I was enjoying the game as a small diversion too, until this mess. At first I thought I screwed something up, but to see it repeat so often...very interested now in knowing if I can even access the remaining three missions. Otherwise I cannot seriously finish this game. :/