Sign in to follow this  
barbolani

[SP] Capture & Hold

Hello everyone,

I am very pleased to present you my first public mission.

You may find it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194083089

You and your squad will deploy a paradrop assault on a vital point for NATO invasion.

Once you've taken the position, you must hold it at any cost, no matter what ir comes.

Mission is fully voiced (sorry about the low level audio) and with custom music!!!

NO ADDONS REQUIRED

No showstoppers should appear.

Please do not hesitate to make any comment. I tried to make it "not easy but finishable".

From here, thanks to bardosy for testing and advicing, and generally to all the comunity of this forum (and OFPEC forum) for all the support, and some stolen code snippets ;)

Have fun!

Edited by barbolani

Hey barbolani,

I think this mission is really great - the only thing not working was the artillery. I tried it out first when being holed up in the construction site awaiting the enemy onslaught, and the artillery gunner (codename Keeper) was greyed out. But I could finish the mission anyway. Would you like to submit it to OFPEC for further feedback, and possibly scoring?

WoW! Good to see somebody posts here! Specially a special OFPEC member!

I'm 100% concentrated on Arma 3 - Antistasi now (check my signature) but will make a check on the arty thing, it's the first report about that.

Submitting to OFPEC? Of course! but... is it alive? Last time I entered was down again, and I see no activity there. The real mission makers work on OFPEC!!!!

Hey barbolani,

yep, as of this week (or probably last), it's up and running again, saved from th ashes by Armaholic's Foxhound. Thank you for the compliments and looking forward to seeing your creations over there.