Tejkr

Global Crime Suppresion Unit "Hunters" (Work in Progress)

GCSU H.U.N.T.E.R - Highest United Network of Tactics and Efficient Reconnaissance

I0b4evH.png

I'm working on a little addon. It's independent side special police unit. My plans are quite bigg and this is just a first part of my mod, where I was actually familiarizing with config.

Security Intervention Team contains nine different units (Leader, Soldier, Agent, Medic, UAV Operator, Sniper, Spotter and Pilot), reskinned Hummingbird and Pawnee (both in digital black and digital huntcam), bunch of new clothes, Altis-urban ghillie, some headgear, vests, black Mk20, digi black Greyhawk UAV, huntcam Darter UAV and few other bits.

Early version cinematic screenshots

Now, before I release the addon and pass to the next part of my mod, I want it to be alright. I need some volunteers.

Just send me PM or post here or something and I will send you this 42,4Mb addon on mediafire, so you can try it, look for bugs, textures and everything I overlooked.

Because when you doing something alone, you loose your focus and objectivity. All I want is a simple really short report.

Anyone?

Edited by Tejkr

Hell Yeah, I would very much like to help u work out the kinks on this.. looks very interesting! And as above mentioned.. always happy to test out new stuff.. ;b

This is what I have found so far.

Errors

• When opening the inventory screen this error is given "equip\w\w_hunters\data\ui\icon_swt_helmet.paa" not found.
  • The guard uniform has no texture in gear menu
  • The Hunter coveralls need updated textures in gear menu
  • Hunter SWAT helmet has no texture in gear menu (see opening inventory error)
  • The hunter and doctors clothes do not show in the inventory screen and therefore unable to be taken
  • The Pilot helmet icon in the inventory screen needs updating/changing

Suggestions

• Add Hunter sidearm plus ammo to Hunter stuff box
  • Hunter sidearm should have a better name (like Hunter .45)
  • Hunter smg rifle should have better name (like Hunter MK20 or even Hunter AR) (its not a sub-machine gun)
  • Black boots could use better textures
  • Hunter pants texture could use changing
  • Textures on UGV's could use higher resolution textures (especially the sides of the UGV)
  • SUV needs hunter camo or black texture
  • Change name of pbo to something like Hunter_Tejkr.pbo because the name Hunter.pbo is too generic and conflicts with other mods that may have the same name. (I already had a mod called hunter)

Other

• When using the Speed of Sound Beta sound mod and after removing the silencer from the Hunter pistol and shooting the gun the following errors are given "Sound _SCOPE not found", "Sound _FPV4 not found", "Sound _FPV3 not found", "Sound _FPV2 not found"

Few Screenshots from last nights' "Capture-the-VIP" PVP/Coop Mission. 5 Players were the HUNTERS (Green), 1 was the VIP (Opfor), 2 were his Bodyguards (Opfor). Other OPFOR war 12 AI's in and around the Compound, one Armed Pickup Truck. We busted the Gate with a Merid, the Intervention Team Hopped in from the SUV's, Smoke-Naded the Door, and the Hunter made his Arrest. Thanks to BigEye for providing overwatch from a Littlebird.

Also, can someone tell me why i have a perfect 1280x1024 Image ingame, and when i take Screenshots via Steam, they look pixelated like a 800x600 Image upscaled to 1280x1024? Sorry for the quality loss, however, here are the Screens - beware, big Screenies! If you have Bad Internet, don't open them all at once:

Breaching in and Smoking the Door:

2013-11-14_00001.jpg

2013-11-14_00002.jpg

Overwatch

2013-11-14_00005.jpg

2013-11-14_00006.jpg

The Aftermath (Obviously this was Multiplayer, so i couldn't Fiddle with the FreeCam Mod while we were in Combat)[/img]

2013-11-14_00010.jpg

2013-11-14_00011.jpg

Do not take cover behind Vehicles, if your Enemy has a Merid APC!

2013-11-14_00012.jpg

Do not Snipe from House Roofs, if you Enemy has a Helicopter - but, nice Ragdoll!

2013-11-14_00013.jpg

Overwatch again

2013-11-14_00014.jpg

You are under Arrest!

2013-11-14_00015.jpg

Edited by Elena

This time, the Field Units moved in to engage a Convoy - 8v8 PvP Mission. Screenshots on my Steam Page right here.

i believe, anyone could make an awesome campaign, using this interresting units. Keep up the good work!

Just to let you know what's going on, I made few pictues of my Field Team units, the bug, where I can't see uniforms quite holds me down, but I'm doing the small tweaks there!

This is just Altis Camo units, but I have also woodland, desert and winter uniforms and even more vests and headgear sets (like vegetation desert, clay, city grey, vegetation arctic...).

http://imgur.com/a/uNkdM

Check it :D

Also woodland units on Chernarus!

http://imgur.com/a/Zdh54

Edited by Tejkr

I have this sneaking suspision that this is dead... I really hope its not...

It's not dead. I still have it on my hdd, I just didn't find time to check it and upload it.

But now, I have free month and I hope I will release it asap.

My PC with all my stuff is broken and I can't repair it right now.

I made new and better textures of some stuff, cleared the code and now it's out of my reach.

But it will be released, it will :)

Finishing the mod, just few more quick missions to do and I could just send it.

What I have to do: make proper quadbike texture, improve huntcam (the orange digi camo) SUV texture.

First, these boys in orange digital camo clothes will be released, with littlebirds, some cars and black mk20s. Pack of mission with Stratis Hunting (training) Grounds and some Altis direct action stuff.

Next there is my SWAT, called TRU (Tactical Response Unit) with some black machinery and gear.

Another addon to release is Field Team, altogether with Altis Digital Camo, highly effective ingame.

After that, I will release other camos (woodland, desert, winter and urban) with even more camo vests and helmets (like mountain, clay brown, vegetation desert, industrial city...)

Field Navy will be the last addon to release.

Then there are growers and green squad, just humble reskins, but they will be send out too.

That's the plan. Now lets stick to it and get some work done.

Ahh thats Good, Really Like your unit designs Especially your Field Team so far, will they be zeus compatible?

Not anymore guys, I give up.

I have my plans, but then something screws up and my addon is still kinda private.

Let's move the stuff. I have my old account again and I have my addon with me here, so I will  release it whole, tommorow.

Intervention forces, their SWAT, field camo, its field camos and navy.

It's 420MB big (and I love that size, light up for it) so I will make it seperate.

No missions tho, I've finish only three and they are on my PC, far away from my current location.

That much for this announcement.

Not sure about zeus compatibility at all, it worked once I think...

• Like 1