Page 87 of 106 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Altis Life RPG

What you think guys is this working ?? :
    //Load player with default cop gear.
    player addUniform "U_Rangemaster"; this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"textures\police_man_co.paa"];
    player addVest "V_Rangemaster_belt"; this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"textures\police_belt_co.paa"];
    Last edited by derLandvogt; Mar 1 2014 at 21:45.

Does anyone know how to create custom paycheck tiers for donators please help?
    Thanks!

Example : $10 Donator Tier 1 = $10,000 Paychecks.

Pour les personnes que ça intéresse je vends mes services pour la mise en place d'un serveur Altis Life RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wars76 View Post
    Pour les personnes que ça intéresse je vends mes services pour la mise en place d'un serveur Altis Life RP.
    This is an ENGLISH thread, please post it in English, or at least TRANSLATE.

Custom Textures by Class

Hi everyone,

we are quite far on custom things on our server now and i also found an option to change at least the rangemaster uniform by a cop uniform. This worky by overwriting the normal texture loaded by a custom.

The major problem I have with this overwriting is, there is a problem with the "standard" skins and custom skins placing them the wrong way on the model.

So I thought about another option to implement custom skins for police by defining a new class for it.

What I figured out so far is that the classes for players are defined in the server-side pbo file and calls the skin-paa files from the standard arma skin folder.
    So for including a custom skin by class I have to create that class client-side so everyone will download the paa files and the class definition inside the client pbo.

So now what I don't know: How this class is being defined in detail. As I figured out classes for skins are found in the vehicleCfg class but thats all I was able to find out. All tests including it failed so I have no more ideas how to do that.

Maybe anyone can help on this?

I'm french. He has said : "For interested guys, I'm selling my services for setup a Altis Life server."

Yeah ... Sorry for my english too

hey!

Does someone have custom server files they want to sell? I want: if you log out from the server, and log on the server the next day you are still at the same place as you logged out. Maybe player housing and some other cool features!

Message me if you want to help me!

Every night I have to buy a new SUV, because the siren lights no longer works. :/

Can someone help me with my Problem :
    When you store a car into the garage and get it out later you can unlock it but not get in and not lockeable anymore

Page 87 of 106 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast