Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Good bye forums

and no you obviously can't monetize it.

Edited by Tonic-_-

Thank you "Tonic" for your work!

Allowed you to translate the language of the mission?

Do you have a pack with Arma2net because mine does not want to function properly.

Be a little problem with windows server 2012, but I doubt it.

BIG THANKS ;)

EDIT: "MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_licenses' doesn't have a default value" is normal ?

EDIT2: Is good with MysqlServer 5.5 & strict mode disabled!

Edited by djoe45

Thank you "Tonic" for your work!

Allowed you to translate the language of the mission?

Do you have a pack with Arma2net because mine does not want to function properly.

Be a little problem with windows server 2012, but I doubt it.

BIG THANKS ;)

EDIT: "MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_licenses' doesn't have a default value" is normal ?

Another server that had MySQL Server 5.6 installed had this issue. It has been to long since I have fooled with MySQL but the only thing that I can put to that error is MySQL server 5.6 or the MySQL server installed was installed with 'Strict Mode' which makes it less forgiving to things such as that. I actually laugh at that error because the field isn't allowed to have a default value but then MySQL complains saying it doesn't have one.

Just re-install the MySQL server with MySQL 5.5 with strict mode disabled (strict mode is enabled by default when you go through the installation process).

Later in the future when I decide to do more work on the mission with the last remaining rewrites I'll localize it.

Damn man you're a ball of fire! Always releasing something exciting. Much appreciated.

Thanks Tonic, set up a server last night in the AU region.

I actually laugh at that error because the field isn't allowed to have a default value but then MySQL complains saying it doesn't have one.

The error is occurring due to the NOTNULL constraint on the fields, if it isn't required (which it doesn't appear to be), simply remove the constraint from the fields. I managed to get it working this way, rather than disabling strict mode. If the NOTNULL constraint is set, you can still set a default value, but obviously it must not be NULL.

On another note, I'm not sure if you've fixed it already - but there appears to be a missing curly brace in fn_calWeightDiff.sqf, on line 21 at the end of the for(){} logic.

Otherwise, setup was quite easy - thanks again.

Thank you so so much for releasing this Tonic, your hard work spent on making this possible will not be forgotten and its appreciated by myself and a lot of people.

Yip

Congrats for the release! It's always a pleasure to see Life missions going open source. Appreciate the hard work that you did a lot, speaking from experience I know that developing Life/RPG content can be a real PITA ;)

Cheers Tonic for releasing your life mod to the great unwashed masses :) The Day0.com.au AU/NZ community had a blast on it last night and really appreciate all the hard work you have put in to this mod.

Nice job tonic must have been allot of work and im sure im not the only one who would think this but i really appreciate what your doing, hope to see some cool updates for this.:cool:

Hey Tonic,

i got everything working on my server thanks for that! However there is a small bug, rather annoying bug though, We are not able to buy food & water ....

Hey Tonic,

i got everything working on my server thanks for that! However there is a small bug, rather annoying bug though, We are not able to buy food & water ....

I'm having this issue as well. Unable to purchase any kind of food/drink.

Just wanna say thank you very much for all the hard work you put into the mission Tonic. Its really a fantastic RPG and is super smooth!

Now that I have my computer up and running what exactly is the problem? If you can't purchase food / water then you shouldn't be able to purchase anything. I've never had a report of this and the build that I pushed is pretty much what is ran on the production server. Try purchasing the food / water and send me the error report from the RPT log. There may be a possibility that I scribbled some text in a file and saved on accident but it is unlikely but regardless without a error report there isn't much that I can look into.

*Edit*

Actually after looking into it I don't know what the issue is so I overwrote the core folder with a working copy and now it works so I guess I did scribble text into a file and saved it accidentally. I have repacked it and you can download it using the link provided on the first page.

Edited by Tonic-_-

Now that I have my computer up and running what exactly is the problem? If you can't purchase food / water then you shouldn't be able to purchase anything. I've never had a report of this and the build that I pushed is pretty much what is ran on the production server. Try purchasing the food / water and send me the error report from the RPT log. There may be a possibility that I scribbled some text in a file and saved on accident but it is unlikely but regardless without a error report there isn't much that I can look into.

*Edit*

Actually after looking into it I don't know what the issue is so I overwrote the core folder with a working copy and now it works so I guess I did scribble text into a file and saved it accidentally. I have repacked it and you can download it using the link provided on the first page.

Will test this out!

You're a star :)

*Edit*

Works Perfect, tested this morning. As always, thanks a bunch! You rock!

I have some problems on using this:

I setted up a database (Oracle 5.5.32), loaded schema, created user etc. (assured auth was unchecked during installation wizard).

So i setted up the Databases file for Arma2NET.

Started server with @altis_life and @Arma2NET mods (only)

I get this error(s?) in logs:

11/14/2013 21:25:24 Arma2NET 2.3.0.0 running on CLR 4.0.30319.18010

11/14/2013 21:25:24 Loaded into process arma3server

11/14/2013 21:25:24 Loading add-ins

11/14/2013 21:25:24 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException while loading add-in DefaultDomain

11/14/2013 21:25:24 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.88.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019) ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(Byte[] rawAssembly)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainLoadAddIn(String assemblyFile)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)

at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainDoCallback()

at System.AppDomain.DoCallBack(CrossAppDomainDelegate callBackDelegate)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackImpl(AppDomain domain, Delegate func, Object arg)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackWithResult[T,TResult](AppDomain domain, Func`2 func, T arg)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.LoadAddIn(String assemblyFile)

11/14/2013 21:25:24 Domain Name Version Publisher Description

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQL 0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs MySQL procedure commands.

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQLCommand0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs raw MySQL/SQLite commands

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs asynchronous raw MySQL/SQLite commands

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain ClrVersion 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Retrieves the version of the Common Language Runtime.

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain CompareVersion 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Compares two version strings and returns an integer indicating how they compare.

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain Version 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the version of Arma2NET.

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain GetClipboardText 1.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Gets the clipboard text value.

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain SetClipboardText 1.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Sets the clipboard to a text value.

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain CommandLine 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the command line used to start the application.

11/14/2013 21:25:24 DefaultDomain DateTime 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the current date and time.

11/14/2013 21:25:24 Arma2NET initialized in 00:00:00.0786089

11/14/2013 21:25:24 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 21:25:24 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.OpenConnection(String connectionString)

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.DatabaseObject..ctor(String[] values)

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Databases..ctor()

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Startup.StartupConnection()

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Arma2NETMySQLPluginCommand.Invoke(String args, Int32 maxResultSize)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainInvokeAddIn(AddInArguments args)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackImpl(AppDomain domain, Delegate func, Object arg)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackWithResult[T,TResult](AppDomain domain, Func`2 func, T arg)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.InvokeAddIn(String addInName, String arguments, Int32 maxResultSize)

at Arma2Net.Managed.Bridge.InvokeBuiltInOrAddIn(String function, Int32 maxResultSize)

at Arma2Net.Managed.Bridge.InvokeFunction(String function, Int32 maxResultSize)

11/14/2013 21:25:24 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'CALL resetLifeVehicles();']

11/14/2013 21:25:24 maxResultSize: 10239

11/14/2013 21:25:34 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 21:25:34 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Arma2NETMySQLPluginCommand.Invoke(String args, Int32 maxResultSize)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.InvokeAddIn(String addInName, String arguments, Int32 maxResultSize)

at Arma2Net.Managed.Bridge.InvokeBuiltInOrAddIn(String function, Int32 maxResultSize)

11/14/2013 21:25:34 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid=76561198040330551']

11/14/2013 21:25:34 maxResultSize: 10239

11/14/2013 21:50:02 Arma2NET 2.3.0.0 running on CLR 4.0.30319.18010

11/14/2013 21:50:02 Loaded into process arma3server

11/14/2013 21:50:02 Loading add-ins

11/14/2013 21:50:03 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException while loading add-in DefaultDomain

11/14/2013 21:50:03 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.88.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019) ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)

11/14/2013 21:50:03 Domain Name Version Publisher Description

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQL 0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs MySQL procedure commands.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQLCommand0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs raw MySQL/SQLite commands

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs asynchronous raw MySQL/SQLite commands

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain ClrVersion 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Retrieves the version of the Common Language Runtime.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain CompareVersion 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Compares two version strings and returns an integer indicating how they compare.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain Version 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the version of Arma2NET.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain GetClipboardText 1.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Gets the clipboard text value.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain SetClipboardText 1.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Sets the clipboard to a text value.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain CommandLine 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the command line used to start the application.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 DefaultDomain DateTime 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the current date and time.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 Arma2NET initialized in 00:00:01.4353059

11/14/2013 21:50:03 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 21:50:03 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

11/14/2013 21:50:03 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'CALL resetLifeVehicles();']

11/14/2013 21:50:03 maxResultSize: 10239

11/14/2013 21:50:11 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 21:50:11 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

11/14/2013 21:50:11 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid=76561198040330551']

11/14/2013 21:50:11 maxResultSize: 10239

11/14/2013 22:28:59 Arma2NET 2.3.0.0 running on CLR 4.0.30319.18010

11/14/2013 22:28:59 Loaded into process arma3server

11/14/2013 22:28:59 Loading add-ins

11/14/2013 22:29:01 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException while loading add-in DefaultDomain

11/14/2013 22:29:01 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.88.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019) ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019)

11/14/2013 22:29:01 Domain Name Version Publisher Description

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQL 0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs MySQL procedure commands.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQLCommand0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs raw MySQL/SQLite commands

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs asynchronous raw MySQL/SQLite commands

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain ClrVersion 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Retrieves the version of the Common Language Runtime.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain CompareVersion 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Compares two version strings and returns an integer indicating how they compare.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain Version 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the version of Arma2NET.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain GetClipboardText 1.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Gets the clipboard text value.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain SetClipboardText 1.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Sets the clipboard to a text value.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain CommandLine 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the command line used to start the application.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 DefaultDomain DateTime 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the current date and time.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 Arma2NET initialized in 00:00:01.5955515

11/14/2013 22:29:01 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 22:29:01 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

11/14/2013 22:29:01 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'CALL resetLifeVehicles();']

11/14/2013 22:29:01 maxResultSize: 10239

11/14/2013 22:29:08 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 22:29:08 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

11/14/2013 22:29:08 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid=76561198040330551']

11/14/2013 22:29:08 maxResultSize: 10239

11/14/2013 22:38:02 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 22:38:02 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

11/14/2013 22:38:02 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'CALL resetLifeVehicles();']

11/14/2013 22:38:02 maxResultSize: 10239

11/14/2013 22:38:11 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 22:38:11 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

11/14/2013 22:38:11 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid=76561198040330551']

11/14/2013 22:38:11 maxResultSize: 10239

11/14/2013 22:43:29 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

11/14/2013 22:43:29 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

11/14/2013 22:43:29 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma3life', 'SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, coplevel, cop_licenses, cop_gear, adminlevel, blacklist FROM players WHERE playerid=76561198040330551']

11/14/2013 22:43:29 maxResultSize: 10239

What i did wrong? How to fix it?

I am not offering support that is related to setting up the Arma2NetMySQL connection. Refer all problems related to that to the following thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?128795-Arma2MySQL

The only issues I am willing to help with are related to the mission its self, not 3rd party applications.

In other news I have setup a bug / feature tracker for this: http://rm.iamtonic.co/projects/altis-life

Edited by Tonic-_-
  • Like 1

Excellent work and thank you so much for sharing with the community! I understand your desire to keep unified servers that host your scenario, my request (as a fellow software engineer/developer) is that you consider putting this up on Github so it can be forked and managed so others can easily contribute updates, improvements, features, etc and it would be at your sole discretion to integrate the changes. Does that sound like something you may consider? Once again, thank you so much!

excuse my English ... I'm using google translator

I write because not able to solve a problem eh when you run a server with altis arma3 life rpg

set following the little information there is to it ... so

Arma2Net / Arma2MySQL

With the following result ... when I boot the server ... mission entrance

I make it to the hall of the mission ... choose the slot player, I give the following summary ok step where the map appears and players entering the server ...

but at the moment I see a black screen with the following legend.

Untitled-3.gif

I add some additional information to see if there is any specific error

server console

Untitled-5.gif

folder logs - logs data

Info: 10:02:55 - Logging started in directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\logs\

Info: 10:02:55 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.

Info: 10:02:55 - Version number: 0.1.0.0

Info: 10:02:55 - Loading databases...

Info: 10:02:55 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Databases.txt

Info: 10:02:55 - Type: mysql Database: arma3life IPAddress: 127.0.0.1 Port: 3306 Username: root Password: NotShownForSecurityReasons

Info: 10:04:32 - Logging started in directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\logs\

Info: 10:04:32 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.

Info: 10:04:32 - Version number: 0.1.0.0

Info: 10:04:32 - Loading databases...

Info: 10:04:32 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Databases.txt

Info: 10:04:32 - Type: mysql Database: arma3life IPAddress: 127.0.0.1 Port: 3306 Username: root Password: NotShownForSecurityReasons

Configuration file Databases.txt

# This is a comment

# Any line starting with a "#" is considered a comment

# Make sure each of your database connections doesn't have a "#" in front!

# Put each database connection you want on a separate line

# The databasename MUST be unique!

# For an example, see the following

#databasetype,databasename,ipaddress,port,username,password

#

#mysql,arma,127.0.0.1,3306,armausername,secret

#sqlite,weaponslite

mysql,arma3life,127.0.0.1,3306,root,xxxxxx

#sqlite,weapons

-------------------------------------------

wrote everything as this ...

if there is any error please help me solve it?!

Did you pack the life_server folder within @life_server\addons

If you don't know you need to navigate to that folder and pack the folder life_server so it becomes life_server.pbo and launch @life_server with Arma2net.

lawless and Galdor, the answer you seek is in the Arma2NETMySQL installation readme; that's all I am going to say. I had the same issue.

EDIT: Tonic, did you see my previous post regarding Github? I believe that with community-help we can create an epic scenario for ARMA3 that is well-polished and well supported. Please let me know what you think, thanks! :D

Edited by Travisrowland

Did you pack the life_server folder within @life_server\addons

If you don't know you need to navigate to that folder and pack the folder life_server so it becomes life_server.pbo and launch @life_server with Arma2net.

Tonic i get the same error " contacting server for player information" , both connection with mysql and arma2net are fine...but i get this error too