Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Hi guys so i read a lot the last few days about the police uniforms retextureing

What i know from now is : I need to make a hidden selection , my problem with it where to but in and how to write it

then i read i have to make for example : _objectname setobjecttexture [0,"\pboname\texture.paa"]

_objectname setobjecttexture [1,"\pboname\texture2.paa"]

but can i put the textures in my textures where i have my cars in and take that patch ???

plz someone help me with it so i can start up my server cause the rest is done only uniforms left

again : Where to make the hidden selection maybe with an example would be great

and then the setObjectTexture where to put in and how to write it

thx for the ones that helps me

init="this enableSimulation false; this allowDamage false; [color="#FF0000"]this addAction[""Cop Item Shop"",life_fnc_virt_menu,""cop""]; this addAction[""Cop Clothing Shop"",life_fnc_clothingMenu,""cop""];[/color] this addAction[""Police Equipment"",life_fnc_weaponShopMenu,""police_equipment""];[/color]  this addAction[""Police Officer"",life_fnc_weaponShopMenu,""cop_patrol""];  this addAction[""Sergeant"",life_fnc_weaponShopMenu,""cop_sergeant""]; this addAction[""Lieutenant"",life_fnc_weaponShopMenu,""cop_lieutenant""];  this addAction[""Captain"",life_fnc_weaponShopMenu,""cop_captain""]; this addAction[format[""%1 ($%2)"",[""license_cop_air""] call life_fnc_varToStr,[([""cair""] call life_fnc_licensePrice)] call life_fnc_numberText],life_fnc_buyLicense,""cair"",0,false,false,"""",' !license_cop_air && playerSide == west '];";

If I'm not mistaken the two marked addAction-calls are not in use anymore. I can't say for sure but maybe this crashes something in someway.

Well most of them have the addAction call, so I don't think that is it. Also, I just reverted back to release files and deleted my new addactions so it would work in the meantime. If I may ask, what do you use in your fn_setupActions for the Cop Gun Store?

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

Also, can anyone inform me of how to use the Radar as a cop? And how do I spectate? How do I use gcam, I see the files, so I have it...

Ok so my question is shouldi put hte Hiddenselection into the init.sqf and if yes in which line#

ok i see this will get no help ^^ no problem

then maybe another help

To edit the map should just gett my mission.sqm int arma3otherprofiles/missions and load it into editor or is there another way a better way ??

Edited by derLandvogt

hi i use a altis life pbo from a other server but now i have no items in the market! car shop,clothing shop works only market and wongs turtle shop is buggy!

The server probably has it's life_server pbo hidden and requires files from their, Why use pbo from another server/ Build your own and take pride in the customizing and coding you do instead.

Hello,

I add clothing for police, but when I SYNC DATA and I left the clothes are not saved in the database.

I think there is a restriction but I think not.

Have you any idea?

thank you very much

You need to add the clothes to your cops ALLOWED_ITEMS in the cops save gear and load gear files.

Hi Guys,

i can join on my server, but the server don´t find the Database.

My System:

Windwos 2012

Errorlog:

Info: 18:20:34 - Logging started in directory: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Arma 3 Server\logs\
Info: 18:20:34 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.
Info: 18:20:34 - Version number: 0.1.0.0
Info: 18:20:34 - Loading databases...
Warning: 18:20:34 - v: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Arma 3 Server\Databases.txt
Error: 18:20:34 - Unable to find the Databases.txt here: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt
Info: 18:20:34 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt
Info: 18:20:34 - Logging started in directory: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Arma 3 Server\logs\

Regards

Waky

Hi Guys,

i can join on my server, but the server don´t find the Database.

My System:

Windwos 2012

Errorlog:

Info: 18:20:34 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.
Info: 18:20:34 - Version number: 0.1.0.0
Info: 18:20:34 - Loading databases...
Warning: 18:20:34 - v: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Arma 3 Server\Databases.txt
Error: 18:20:34 - Unable to find the Databases.txt here: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt
Info: 18:20:34 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

Regards

Waky

Try to rename your folder and choose a name without blanks.

The server probably has it's life_server pbo hidden and requires files from their, Why use pbo from another server/ Build your own and take pride in the customizing and coding you do instead.

You need to add the clothes to your cops ALLOWED_ITEMS in the cops save gear and load gear files.

Alternatively, you can just removed the allowedItems array and cops will save everything like civs. Just edit your fn_loadGear and fn_saveGear. Respectively, you could really curate the list and make sure only certain items that you want in the game save. You could add rebel guns, so that if cops kill rebels, they can keep their gear. Stuff like that. Otherwise just edit the _allowedItems array in both files with your allowed items. You could prob add to civilian as well. keep strict list of guns. Never want to be like, "Hey what is this gun?"

/*
File: [b][u]fn_loadGear.sqf[/u][/b]
Author: Bryan "Tonic" Boardwine

Description:
Used for loading cop saved gear loadout.
*/
private[[color="#FF0000"]"_allowedItems",[/color]"_loadout","_primary","_launcher","_handgun","_magazines","_uniform","_vest","_backpack","_items","_primitems","_secitems","_handgunitems","_uitems","_vitems","_bitems","_handle"];
_loadout = cop_gear;
[color="#FF0000"]_allowedItems =    //this is where you add items, just like there "LMG_Mk200_F", no need to worry about ammo and things, just remember to add them to stores where the gun is.
[
"arifle_sdar_F",                           //  other wise to save everything just delete the red colored text from top to bottom. Easy peasy.
"hgun_P07_snds_F",
"hgun_p07_F",
"arifle_MX_F",
"SMG_02_ACO_F",
"optic_Holosight",
"acc_flashlight",
"arifle_MXC_F",
"arifle_MXM_F",
"optic_Arco",
"optic_MRCO",
"muzzle_snds_H",
"muzzle_snds_L"
];[/color]
if(isNil "_loadout") exitWith {[] call life_fnc_copDefault;}; //Slot data doesn't exist
if(count _loadout == 0) exitWith {[] call life_fnc_copDefault;}; //Slot data doesn't exist
_primary = _loadout select 0;
_launcher = "";
_handgun = _loadout select 1;
_magazines = _loadout select 2;
_uniform = _loadout select 3;
_vest = _loadout select 4;
_backpack = _loadout select 5;
_items = _loadout select 6;
_primitems = _loadout select 7;
_secitems = _loadout select 8;
_handgunitems = _loadout select 9;
_uitems = _loadout select 10;
_vitems = _loadout select 11;
_bitems = _loadout select 12;

[color="#FF0000"]//This is to piss off cops :)
if(!(_primary in _allowedItems)) then {_primary = ""};
if(!(_handgun in _allowedItems)) then {_handgun = ""};[/color]

/*
File: [b][u]fn_saveGear.sqf[/u][/b]

Description:
Saves the player / cops gear in a formatted array.
*/
private[[color="#FF0000"]"_allowedItems",[/color]"_primary","_handgun","_magazines","_uniform","_vest","_backpack","_items","_primitems","_secitems","_handgunitems","_uitems","_vitems","_bitems","_curWep"];

[color="#FF0000"]//Pre-approved weapons / attachments
_allowedItems =                                                                           //this is where you add items, just like there "LMG_Mk200_F", no need to worry about ammo and things, just remember to add them to stores where the gun is.
[
"arifle_sdar_F",                                                              //  other wise to save everything just delete the red colored text from top to bottom. Easy peasy.
"hgun_P07_snds_F",
"hgun_p07_F",
"arifle_MX_F",
"SMG_02_ACO_F",
"optic_Holosight",
"acc_flashlight",
"arifle_MXC_F",
"arifle_MXM_F",
"optic_Arco",
"optic_MRCO",
"muzzle_snds_H",
"muzzle_snds_L"
];
[/color]
//Old format / code
_primary = primaryWeapon player;
_handgun = handGunWeapon player;
_magazines = [];
_uniform = uniform player;
_vest = vest player;
_backpack = backpack player;
_items = assignedItems player;
_primitems = primaryWeaponItems player;
_secitems = secondaryWeaponItems player;
_handgunitems = handGunItems player;
_uitems = [];
_vitems = [];
_bitems = [];
[color="#FF0000"]

Hey

Just changed Server companies trying to get our Old configs and SQL Database to the new server. Also we would like to get some help with adding police skins and other things added to the new server.

Thanks

Having a problem :

Cars from Garage can be opend but you cant get in

any solution???

Alternatively, you can just removed the allowedItems array and cops will save everything like civs. Just edit your fn_loadGear and fn_saveGear. Respectively, you could really curate the list and make sure only certain items that you want in the game save. You could add rebel guns, so that if cops kill rebels, they can keep their gear. Stuff like that. Otherwise just edit the _allowedItems array in both files with your allowed items. You could prob add to civilian as well. keep strict list of guns. Never want to be like, "Hey what is this gun?"

/*
File: [b][u]fn_loadGear.sqf[/u][/b]

Description:
*/
private[[color="#FF0000"]"_allowedItems",[/color]"_loadout","_primary","_launcher","_handgun","_magazines","_uniform","_vest","_backpack","_items","_primitems","_secitems","_handgunitems","_uitems","_vitems","_bitems","_handle"];
_loadout = cop_gear;
[color="#FF0000"]_allowedItems =    //this is where you add items, just like there "LMG_Mk200_F", no need to worry about ammo and things, just remember to add them to stores where the gun is.
[
"arifle_sdar_F",                           //  other wise to save everything just delete the red colored text from top to bottom. Easy peasy.
"hgun_P07_snds_F",
"hgun_p07_F",
"arifle_MX_F",
"SMG_02_ACO_F",
"optic_Holosight",
"acc_flashlight",
"arifle_MXC_F",
"arifle_MXM_F",
"optic_Arco",
"optic_MRCO",
"muzzle_snds_H",
"muzzle_snds_L"
];[/color]
if(isNil "_loadout") exitWith {[] call life_fnc_copDefault;}; //Slot data doesn't exist
if(count _loadout == 0) exitWith {[] call life_fnc_copDefault;}; //Slot data doesn't exist
_launcher = "";

[color="#FF0000"]//This is to piss off cops :)

/*
File: [b][u]fn_saveGear.sqf[/u][/b]

Description:
*/
private[[color="#FF0000"]"_allowedItems",[/color]"_primary","_handgun","_magazines","_uniform","_vest","_backpack","_items","_primitems","_secitems","_handgunitems","_uitems","_vitems","_bitems","_curWep"];

[color="#FF0000"]//Pre-approved weapons / attachments
_allowedItems =                                                                           //this is where you add items, just like there "LMG_Mk200_F", no need to worry about ammo and things, just remember to add them to stores where the gun is.
[
"arifle_sdar_F",                                                              //  other wise to save everything just delete the red colored text from top to bottom. Easy peasy.
"hgun_P07_snds_F",
"hgun_p07_F",
"arifle_MX_F",
"SMG_02_ACO_F",
"optic_Holosight",
"acc_flashlight",
"arifle_MXC_F",
"arifle_MXM_F",
"optic_Arco",
"optic_MRCO",
"muzzle_snds_H",
"muzzle_snds_L"
];
[/color]
//Old format / code
_magazines = [];
_vest = vest player;
_uitems = [];
_vitems = [];
_bitems = [];
[color="#FF0000"]

I already have a file without the "allowedItems" but it does not save civilian clothes.

I put this clothes to the police: U_BG_Guerilla2_3 but it does not save.

I would also put this uniform "U_C_ShirtSurfer_shorts" for the police, but when when a civilian is next to me, he see me with "U_Rangemaster".

How can I do to solve this problem?

thank you very much

/*
File: fn_loadGear.sqf

Description:
*/
private["_loadout","_primary","_launcher","_handgun","_magazines","_uniform","_vest","_backpack","_items","_primitems","_secitems","_handgunitems","_uitems","_vitems","_bitems","_handle"];
_loadout = cop_gear;

_launcher = "";

//Strip the unit down
RemoveAllWeapons player;
{player removeMagazine _x;} foreach (magazines player);
removeUniform player;
removeVest player;
removeBackpack player;
removeGoggles player;
removeHeadGear player;
{
player unassignItem _x;
player removeItem _x;
} foreach (assignedItems player);

//Add the gear
if(_uniform != "") then {_handle = [_uniform,true,false,false,false] spawn life_fnc_handleItem; waitUntil {scriptDone _handle};};
if(_vest != "") then {_handle = [_vest,true,false,false,false] spawn life_fnc_handleItem; waitUntil {scriptDone _handle};};
if(_backpack != "") then {_handle = [_backpack,true,false,false,false] spawn life_fnc_handleItem; waitUntil {scriptDone _handle};};
{
_handle = [_x,true,false,false,false] spawn life_fnc_handleItem;
waitUntil {scriptDone _handle};
} foreach _magazines;

if(_primary != "") then {[_primary,true,false,false,false] spawn life_fnc_handleItem;};
if(_launcher != "") then {[_launcher,true,false,false,false] spawn life_fnc_handleItem;};
if(_handgun != "") then {[_handgun,true,false,false,false] spawn life_fnc_handleItem;};

{_handle = [_x,true,false,false,false] spawn life_fnc_handleItem; waitUntil {scriptDone _handle};} foreach _items;
{[_x,true,false,false,true] call life_fnc_handleItem;} foreach (_uitems);
{[_x,true,false,false,true] call life_fnc_handleItem;} foreach (_vitems);
{[_x,true,true,false,false] call life_fnc_handleItem;} foreach (_bitems);
{[_x,true,false,true,false] call life_fnc_handleItem;} foreach (_primitems);
{[_x,true,false,true,false] call life_fnc_handleItem;} foreach (_secitems);
{[_x,true,false,true,false] call life_fnc_handleItem;} foreach (_handgunitems);  

if(primaryWeapon player != "") then
{
player selectWeapon (primaryWeapon player);
};

/*
File: fn_saveGear.sqf

Description:
*/
private["_primary","_handgun","_magazines","_uniform","_vest","_backpack","_items","_primitems","_secitems","_handgunitems","_uitems","_vitems","_bitems","_curWep"];

//Old format / code
_magazines = [];
_vest = vest player;
_uitems = [];
_vitems = [];
_bitems = [];
if(_uniform != "") then {{_uitems set[count _uitems,_x];} foreach (uniformItems player);};
if(_vest != "") then {{_vitems set[count _vitems,_x];} foreach (vestItems player);};
if(_backpack != "") then {{_bitems set[count _bitems,_x];} foreach (backPackItems player);};

if(goggles player != "") then { _items set[count _items, goggles player]; };
if(headgear player != "") then { _items set[count _items, headgear player]; };
if(count (primaryWeaponMagazine player) > 0) then
{
{
	_magazines set[count _magazines,_x];
} foreach (primaryWeaponMagazine player);
};

if(count (handgunMagazine player) > 0) then
{
{
	_magazines set[count _magazines,_x];
} foreach (handgunMagazine player);
};

//Hard code for Laser Desigantor batteries
_curWep = currentWeapon player;
if("Laserdesignator" in assignedItems player) then
{
player selectWeapon "Laserdesignator";
if(currentMagazine player != "") then {_magazines set[count _magazines,(currentMagazine player)];};
};

player selectWeapon _curWep;

cop_gear = [_primary,_handgun,_magazines,_uniform,_vest,_backpack,_items,_primitems,_secitems,_handgunitems,_uitems,_vitems,_bitems];

Edited by Rius

What you think guys is this working ?? :

//Load player with default cop gear.

player addUniform "U_Rangemaster"; this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"textures\police_man_co.paa"];

player addVest "V_Rangemaster_belt"; this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"textures\police_belt_co.paa"];

Edited by derLandvogt

Does anyone know how to create custom paycheck tiers for donators please help?

Thanks!

Example : $10 Donator Tier 1 = $10,000 Paychecks.

Pour les personnes que ça intéresse je vends mes services pour la mise en place d'un serveur Altis Life RP.

Pour les personnes que ça intéresse je vends mes services pour la mise en place d'un serveur Altis Life RP.

This is an ENGLISH thread, please post it in English, or at least TRANSLATE. :)

Hi everyone,

we are quite far on custom things on our server now and i also found an option to change at least the rangemaster uniform by a cop uniform. This worky by overwriting the normal texture loaded by a custom.

The major problem I have with this overwriting is, there is a problem with the "standard" skins and custom skins placing them the wrong way on the model.

So I thought about another option to implement custom skins for police by defining a new class for it.

What I figured out so far is that the classes for players are defined in the server-side pbo file and calls the skin-paa files from the standard arma skin folder.

So for including a custom skin by class I have to create that class client-side so everyone will download the paa files and the class definition inside the client pbo.

So now what I don't know: How this class is being defined in detail. As I figured out classes for skins are found in the vehicleCfg class but thats all I was able to find out. All tests including it failed so I have no more ideas how to do that.

Maybe anyone can help on this?

I'm french. He has said : "For interested guys, I'm selling my services for setup a Altis Life server."

Yeah ... Sorry for my english too ;)

hey!

Does someone have custom server files they want to sell? I want: if you log out from the server, and log on the server the next day you are still at the same place as you logged out. Maybe player housing and some other cool features!

Message me if you want to help me!

Every night I have to buy a new SUV, because the siren lights no longer works. :/

Can someone help me with my Problem :

When you store a car into the garage and get it out later you can unlock it but not get in and not lockeable anymore

Hey Guys,

Anyone out there know how to setup a EMS on a Altis Life?

Guys, stop selling g or offering to buy help/services on the forum. It is against the rules and does not help anyone learn what they need to.

Does anyone know how to create custom paycheck tiers for donators please help?

Thanks!

Example : $10 Donator Tier 1 = $10,000 Paychecks.

Change the highlighted code of core\session\fn_sessionReceive.sqf

switch(__GETC__(life_donator)) do

{

case 1: {life_paycheck = life_paycheck + 750;};

case 2: {life_paycheck = life_paycheck + 1500;};

case 3: {life_paycheck = life_paycheck + 2000;};

};

Could anyone check my code and tell me why this is not working for me?

This is the fn_loadGear.sqf for cops.

vB6Tnkh.png

Every night I have to buy a new SUV, because the siren lights no longer works. :/

Try checking through this thread from page 50 til now. I bet someone (me and 2 others?) posted a fix for that AT LEAST 2-3 times!

Guys, stop selling g or offering to buy help/services on the forum. It is against the rules and does not help anyone learn what they need to.

He said it ^