Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Altis Life RPG

Altis Life RPG

Good bye forums
    and no you obviously can't monetize it.
    Last edited by Tonic-_-; Jan 30 2015 at 12:10.

Thank you "Tonic" for your work!

Allowed you to translate the language of the mission?
    Do you have a pack with Arma2net because mine does not want to function properly.
    Be a little problem with windows server 2012, but I doubt it.

BIG THANKS

EDIT: "MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_licenses' doesn't have a default value" is normal ?

EDIT2: Is good with MysqlServer 5.5 & strict mode disabled!
    Last edited by djoe45; Nov 7 2013 at 17:25.

Quote Originally Posted by djoe45 View Post
    Thank you "Tonic" for your work!

Allowed you to translate the language of the mission?
    Do you have a pack with Arma2net because mine does not want to function properly.
    Be a little problem with windows server 2012, but I doubt it.

BIG THANKS

EDIT: "MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_licenses' doesn't have a default value" is normal ?
    Another server that had MySQL Server 5.6 installed had this issue. It has been to long since I have fooled with MySQL but the only thing that I can put to that error is MySQL server 5.6 or the MySQL server installed was installed with 'Strict Mode' which makes it less forgiving to things such as that. I actually laugh at that error because the field isn't allowed to have a default value but then MySQL complains saying it doesn't have one.

Just re-install the MySQL server with MySQL 5.5 with strict mode disabled (strict mode is enabled by default when you go through the installation process).

Later in the future when I decide to do more work on the mission with the last remaining rewrites I'll localize it.

Great work ! Thanks !
    I need a rest.

JUNIOR MISSION DESIGNER AND TESTER IN CSLA STUDIO

My multiplayer missions:
    Operation Sandstorm (CO-08)
    Shadow Blood (CO-06)
    [SP] A sniper per 1 day - WIP (Marksman DLC required!)

Damn man you're a ball of fire! Always releasing something exciting. Much appreciated.

Thanks Tonic, set up a server last night in the AU region.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic-_- View Post
    I actually laugh at that error because the field isn't allowed to have a default value but then MySQL complains saying it doesn't have one.
    The error is occurring due to the NOTNULL constraint on the fields, if it isn't required (which it doesn't appear to be), simply remove the constraint from the fields. I managed to get it working this way, rather than disabling strict mode. If the NOTNULL constraint is set, you can still set a default value, but obviously it must not be NULL.

On another note, I'm not sure if you've fixed it already - but there appears to be a missing curly brace in fn_calWeightDiff.sqf, on line 21 at the end of the for(){} logic.

Otherwise, setup was quite easy - thanks again.

Thank you so so much for releasing this Tonic, your hard work spent on making this possible will not be forgotten and its appreciated by myself and a lot of people.

Yip

I'll be giving this a go.
    Keep it tight.

Congrats for the release! It's always a pleasure to see Life missions going open source. Appreciate the hard work that you did a lot, speaking from experience I know that developing Life/RPG content can be a real PITA

BOINC program: Install BOINC and make the world a better place with your PC by letting scientific researches around the world to use your PC automatically in calculating solutions for major problems in the world,
    such as finding cures for cancer, HIV, malaria and Alzheimer's and predicting climate change. (Don't think PCs make a difference? See this chart) -- More info here
    ---

INTER ARMA CARITAS

Cheers Tonic for releasing your life mod to the great unwashed masses The Day0.com.au AU/NZ community had a blast on it last night and really appreciate all the hard work you have put in to this mod.

Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast