Sign in to follow this  
Frugo_PL

Delaying waypoints...

Normally the waypoint starts to be activated at the start of the game. My question: How do you (or what's the script) make waypoints active only when, let's say, you activate radio commad?

Syncronize (press F5 & drag a line) the radio call trigger with

the waypint, where you want the unit/s to wait, until radio

was triggered.

Once you hit radio, the unit/s will move to the next waypoint.

~S~ CD

I think Frugo wants the waypoints to show after a certain condition have been met.

You will have to create it with some sort of command and specify the coords for it. Not sure if its possible thou. A 'createwp'-command would be nice to have confused.gif

If you sync a previous wp with a trigger it will say 'wait for others' or the name of the WP(if you use destroy,hold,guard etc) untill the trigger have been activated and the wp will switch.

Hi Frugo_PL

You should look at the command engine. Click my sig. I think it may do more than you want.

If you want the enemy AI to move at a condition then look at BS06 Editable Version. In the Chain of command forum.

It is a dynamic mission using a programed dynamic strategy. Way points of the enemy are moved and triggered when conditions are met. They attack weak points in a frontline and activate diferent scenarios on that basis.

You can use the condition field of a waypoint to activate when a condition is true.

This is very complex area please ask if you need more info.

Kind Regards walker