Sign in to follow this  
icewindo

Faux News Reporters

Hey,

here's a port of my Faux News Reporters pack for ArmA2 - which itself was heavily inspired by the brave faux news reporter General Carver of TacticalGamer back then. I wonder if he is still around :) .

See this footage of Carver reporting in from the frontlines of the world:

I didn't include the female reporter model since there's no proper female underwear body yet.

Screens:

gwchdb3i.jpg

p3ylzqjv.jpg

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?z93roub1i9bgrhs

Very Minmalistic Readme:

Faux News Reporters for ArmA3 by Icewindo

Credits:

BIS (A1 samples)

Icewindo (adjustments for A3)

Edited by Icewindo

Icewindo, when you update your Female addon, could you add female reporters to this addon too? (well, I think it is pretty obvious, but doesn´t hurt - much - to ask anyway lol)

I hope that mission and campaign makers use your addon a lot! cheers!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

We just need some missions where the pesky embedded news reporter shadows an operations group in a situation, and the player has to protect the newsy and finish their mission at the same time! It would be like the ANTI-VIP game from Counter Strike. Do I let the pesky reporter get shot by the enemy or do I take them out myself so I can finish the mission? :D

nice job icewindo. good addition to the civ side. keep them coming!

I love using these units, great job. Would it be possible to re-skin a civ car to make a news vehicle?

We just need some missions where the pesky embedded news reporter shadows an operations group in a situation, and the player has to protect the newsy and finish their mission at the same time! It would be like the ANTI-VIP game from Counter Strike. Do I let the pesky reporter get shot by the enemy or do I take them out myself so I can finish the mission? :D

nice mod, would it be possible to have the capacity of the uniform increased to hold at least say 1 or 2 first aid kits and a 1 smoke grenade. as none of the LBV's sit well (clip through) on the uniform. unless of course youre intending on producing an LBV for them.

thanks again for a great mod