Sign in to follow this  
Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [WIP]

mod-copy.png

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF)

MODIFICATION FOR ARMA III

Serbian Armed Forces is a modification for popular Bohemia Interactive titles, Arma2 Combined Operations and ArmA3. SAF started its journey, as a community closed, compilation of different kinds of modifications and addons, with a custom made configs made to fit our needs. Since our "compilation" grew in time, in its size and complexity, and becasue ofa fact, that we could notdo some things the way we wanted it to be, and of course for the reason we did not want to alter others hardwork without permissions ( which are hard to obtain anyway ) we decided to rally up our forces, and devise a plan, with final goal tocreate a full author work which will satisfy all our needs. A modification called Serbian Armed Forces, which will represent the modern Serbian Army, and provide our community and anyone interested in it along the way, with a new mod, so we can play in the way we want it.

Features:

- Serbian Armed Forces.

- Uniforms & Helmet patterns used by Serbian Army.

- Many different weapons used by Serbian Army.

- Many different vehicles used by Serbian Army.

- Serbian Police Forces

- Compatible Weapons to ArmA3 Engine.

- Possibility to mount different optics/acc to weapons .

- And many new content to come by time.

Pictures:

1.jpg2.jpg5.jpgkamaz1.jpgkamaz2.jpgkamaz4.jpg

More pictures will come soon.

Credits & Thanks

-vilas (For his great Weapons MLODs)

-Bohemia Interactive Studio (We retextured most of A3 Content, like Kamaz's, Uniforms, ArmA2 MLODs that we ported to A3 for our modification, ...)

-Jonny's or Johannes (US Army Special Forces Template, we have plan use helmets and some accessories.)

Follow us on:

Edited by mladjaSRB

Interesting mod, you could take advantage of the open A1 models ( as some of them are vehicles in service in today's Serbian Army ).

In what side is it gonna be located?

Thanks.

Well, for now we are in OPFOR , but we discussing about that to change to IND since we dont have any relations with CSAT/IRAN.

Yeah, I guess depends where the devs would put Russia ( I think they are gonna add them in the future ).

^ LOL

Good luck with the mod, and congratz on release.

@GossamerSolid

Kosovo Army mod? I didn't know Kosovo had an Army. Last time I checked they had terrorists :)

Anyway making KFOR would be productive but Kosovo Army is futile making. Read UNSC resolution 1244.

Cherrio.

Edited by _MaSSive

Kosovo Army mod? I didn't know Kosovo had an Army. Last time I checked they had terrorists :)

Anyway making KFOR would be productive but Kosovo Army is futile making. Read UNSC resolution 1244.

Some people don't consider them terrorists, but consider them Liberators and freedom fighters.

My mistake on the naming, they are officially called "Kosovo Security Force"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Security_Force

Its all a matter of perspective I agree. Yet KLA had links to Al Qaeda I'm not sure how can anyone support that.

Anyway good luck with your work too :)

I am proud to introduce to you a new vehicle we are currently working.

It's called Zastava NTV 40.13 H.

Zastava NTV 40.13 H (Zastava New Terrain Vehicle 40.13 H / Zastava Novo Terensko Vozilo 40.13 H) is a s a light utility vehicle produces and designed by Zastava Trucks from Serbia. Truck is based on Iveco Daily. The model is still WIP, model maybe don't look on high quality, but most of us are beginners at modelling and texturing. We will try to do our best to make model to look better. For now interior is custom made, since we don't have any interior pictures of this vehicle.

Pictures:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

We also looking is there anyone who help us with texturing of this vehicle, mainly texturing of interior. We will be very thankful.

Regards,

Mladja.

Yeah, I guess depends where the devs would put Russia ( I think they are gonna add them in the future ).

Russia is OPFOR I believe. Their texture is in the OPFOR folder, so seems like that's what they're planned to be.

Interesting mod, you could take advantage of the open A1 models ( as some of them are vehicles in service in today's Serbian Army ).

In what side is it gonna be located?

We have planned that but we are not sure what about textures. Since that are sample models we don't know can we just use textures for example T72 textures for A1/A2 and put it in our mod or we need to make new textures.

We are currently working on importing a new Zastava vehicle to game. I will post some pictures soon. We changed our Zastava weapons with new vilas weapons from his MLOD pack. They are in better quality.

Also, thanks to massi for giving me his hand animations for weapons and thanks to granq for providing us the MLOD of Volvo Truck, so we can use it for help in importing our vehicles into the game.

Looking forward to this very much.

I hope you can include all the vehicles from the SAF ArmA2/OA mod.

Keep us updated, and good work!

Looking forward to this very much.

I hope you can include all the vehicles from the SAF ArmA2/OA mod.

Keep us updated, and good work!

Thanks.

We will try to include all vehicles from SAF ArmA2. Most of vehicles models will be reworked with better and more details.

This is how look new model of Lazar MRAP.

lazar.jpg

Edited by mladjaSRB
added new picture

Heres some update after long time.

Added new patterns for uniforms and vests used by Serbian Forces.

Left: M-MDU02 Pattern

Middle: M93 Oak Leaf Pattern

Right: M-MDU10 Pattern

1402888_581685488570021_1989883030_o.jpg

1412581_581685508570019_1987686572_o.jpg

1399274_581685501903353_1893457144_o.jpg

Process of porting ArmA2 Land Rover to our modification is almost done. Vehicle is 100% compatible with ArmA3 PhysX, added PIP, volumetric lights, hand anim drivewheel, arma2 animations.

Known issue:

-KIA Animation wont work (Temporary solved by adding ejectDead command)

-PIP Added but with small bugs

-No 100% correct engine's code

-No backlights

Here's new pictures from testing new vehicles, weapons and other stuffs. :) Soon i will post some video showcase about weapons and vehicles.

arma3_2014_01_08_23_20_30_738.jpgarma3_2014_01_08_23_20_51_924.jpgarma3_2014_01_08_23_25_18_892.jpgarma3_2014_01_08_23_26_10_413.jpgarma3_2014_01_08_23_26_47_248.jpgarma3_2014_01_08_23_26_56_793.jpgarma3_2014_01_08_23_27_31_561.jpgarma3_2014_01_08_23_28_07_348.jpgarma3_2014_01_08_23_28_08_631.jpg

Thanks. :)

We currently have Zastava M21, they are produced in 2003s, 5.56 caliber. They will come in couple variants of attachments, MRCO, HAMR, ACO. GL ...