Sign in to follow this  
Smurf

Are you going to stay on Stable or Dev Branch?

What branch you will be using now?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What branch you will be using now?

• Dev Branch
    • Stable
    • Switch Between the two - Hacky Way

Now the game is released and probably more people will be (trying to) playing it on the Stable branch but the "data lockdown" will fall on the Dev branch and a barrage of fixes will emerge (I hope).

What is your pick, at least for these next days?

Maybe a poll would help to count people. For my part, I'll stay in the dev branch; I'm not into MP, so I prefer to test the new toys and try to help with the dev process.

I will be staying on the dev branch, when I do play, I play on private servers so not having issues with incompatible public servers anyway.

Well with no campagn yet and not much good public PvP yet so dev it is. Sometimes I change to main to play domination, private coop or PvP with client side mods.

I'm going to be on dev branch. Why? Because tomorrow two new airplanes are being released along with the first episode of campaign.

I'm going to be on dev branch. Why? Because tomorrow two new airplanes are being released along with the first episode of campaign.

LOL!!! Is that right?

LOL!!! Is that right?
If that ends up happening I will laugh... happily, mind you. ;)

I'm gonna stick to the devbranch since I'm a little bit more progressive and postmodern... :bigglasses:

Dev branch for now, probably until the first campaign episode is released (then I'll be switching back and forth, playing the campaign on stable). The more people testing changes on the dev branch, the better.

I like to try out improvements as soon as they're ready, so I'll stay with the dev branch.

Dev branch for me too , enjoy coming home from work and downloading updates, AI and fps improvements the most important to me.

---------- Post added at 09:32 ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 ----------

Dev branch for me too , enjoy coming home from work and downloading updates, AI and fps improvements the most important to me.

13-09-2013

We have decided to push the update of devbranch to Monday. Motivations:

• As above - people around the world are still downloading lots of data and any publication we will reset them.

• The multiplayer scene benefits from cross-compatibility for a few days.

When we do return daily updates on Monday there is a lot of cool stuff to come. Of course all improvements from the last few weeks get back in (AI / memory optimizations), but we also have installed better anti-flip systems on tanks.

Just found this.........Now thats what im talking about