dslyecxi

Arma 3 Tactical Guide - Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures 3

My tactical guide for Arma 3 is now out, available as part of the Deluxe Edition of the game, whee!

You can read more details here. To say I'm excited with how it turned out is a bit of an understatement! I'm looking forward to hearing how people like this third edition of my TTP guides. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Grats. I didn't get deluxe so I'll have to grab it at another time. I'll definitely check it out.

Oh damn, I didn´t know that your guide will be part of the Deluxe Edition....guess I have to wait now.

EDIT: Are you sometimes referring to ACE Systems like you did with your Arma 2 Guide or is it purelly vanilla?

Edited by Tonci87

I LOVE it. Although I've read your previous TTPs, this one is still absolutely worth reading.

Of course I haven't finished it yet, but I definitely will.

Thanks for all the hard work you always put in these! Now I can also have some serious fun reading the TTP whenever I'm not at my PC. :yay:

Question: how much of this is based on Arma 3 official content and how much on likely mod releases?

i.e, the shotguns and heavy transport planes sections. Are they a case of "should you find yourself in a mission with shotguns or planes here are the tactics you should use" vs "the Keltec and C192 are definitely on BIS's to-do list".

Also where'd the FNP-45 icon come from? OPFOR's pistol is currently the Grach.

Oh, and there's a FNP 45 in RH's pistols pack.

It's labelled as the Rook-40.

Question: how much of this is based on Arma 3 official content and how much on likely mod releases?

i.e, the shotguns and heavy transport planes sections. Are they a case of "should you find yourself in a mission with shotguns or planes here are the tactics you should use" vs "the Keltec and C192 are definitely on BIS's to-do list".

Can we get an answer to this? We did pay for this guide after all.

They are placeholders. A C-130 wouldn't make sense for NATO. An A400M would as it is the C-130's successor.

This sounds very interesting, but dont seem to find the download. Or am I missing something, the mail I got says "included with the Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition" which is the one i bought.

This sounds very interesting, but dont seem to find the download. Or am I missing something, the mail I got says "included with the Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition" which is the one i bought.

Then it is inside your steam arma 3 folder, in the bonus folder thingy

You know, I find that there is a big gap between having having next-to-no tutorials in the original game, and a tactical guide that can be bought in the shop.

I guess my purchase is pure on the basis that Dyslexi made a HUGE effort to make this a better game, with all his YouTube movies etc. Sort of a thank you, so to speak.

You know, I find that there is a big gap between having having next-to-no tutorials in the original game, and a tactical guide that can be bought in the shop.

This is a serious issue.

Damn, that's expensive. And to think TTP2 was free...
No if you look here (right from the OP) you'd see that TTP3 will be free... what BI is selling is a chapter with "guerrilla warfare", "paratrooper", "combat engineer", "recon", "combat diver", "SERE" and "night fighting" sections. ;)

I have seen posts on the net that say this guide features F-35s and weapon bipods which aren't actually in the game. Is this true?