Sign in to follow this  
dead kennedy

VeteranMod demo release

After installing all the patches I got strange thing: all separated unit classes and groups in editor disappeared, only models replacing stock BIS units are available.

Because standard units are incompatible with our equipment.

Well, let me explain. Before installing thhe patches all VTN units had their own faction group and proper names. Also there were correct groups (отделение, взвод, рота). After patches all this disappeared. And only standart bis units having bis names and groups but VTN models are available. Seems like only replacement of vanilla soldier models works and separate VTN units and groups are hidden.

Never noticed this problem, will check it out. I think, this is some kind of graphic card glitch because of lot of objects. It appears in the city, or in the smaller villages too? Are you using the "VTN True color" module? Can you make a screen?

I get it also.

Here on A3, but it does the same in A2.

2DB0F5D47DFFDAB0504FBAEB3852675C8BFF308F

Edited by Baagoe

Hi, thanks for the mod, its real cool.

Well, any chance to switch the zoom back on maybe ? I had to notice that its REALLY hard to aim any handweapon without the zoom. I know you took it out because of reality, but i think i neeeeed to zoom when aiming...:rolleyes2:

PATCH 0.27B

Changelog:

Updated first aid system

Updated visual effects ( tracers , explosions , sparks )

Updated FGM-148 "Javelin "

Updated ammoboxes

Updated localization

Added LCC for USMC small arms (except M240 )

Added additional groups ( types of camouflage )

Added bulletproof vests

Added portable radio

Added specific variable for disabling random weapons for Afghan guerillas :

Variable "VTN_GUERILLA_NORANDOMWEAPONS". Can be defined as a global or local for one unit (this setVariable ["VTN_GUERILLA_NORANDOMWEAPONS", true]).

Fixed sights of small arms and vehicles

Fixed melee system

Fixed optics for binocular B15

Fixed "indestructibility" of Tunguska

Fixed russian specnaz gear

Other minor changes and fixes

This patch require installed patches 0.25B and 0.26B

New patch frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Dead Kennedy) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

New mod or update v0.27b available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@vtn.png

@ VeteranMod team;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

New patch frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Dead Kennedy) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

New mod or update v0.27b available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@vtn.png

@ VeteranMod team;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thank you.

Guys, thanx for the update for this great mod. Is there a CLASS LIST available anywhere ?

Very nice change log thanks, is this still being developed for A3, or maybe I remember it wrong?

Making sure you guys receive all deserved praises, one of our users left this nice comment on our site:

this mod is fantastic so far i love the smoke grands and the weapon sounds/ verants, i can not wait intill the full verssoin of the mod is here and will acre and ace work with the mod i dont now in the demo but will try soon.

You can find the post here: http://play.withsix.com/arma-2/mods/vtn

I don't want to bother you with inappropriate questions but am I worng or you were also creating a campaign for this mod ?

Btw great mod !!

This mod is my favorite so far for the MAKE ARMA NO WAR competition, hoping for a quick win :cool: also when is the pantsir to be released?????

Updated mod 0.27 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

This is a fix for the last change, reverting to v0.27b.

Edited by Sonsalt6

Wanted to try demo mission 'Steal the car' but I got error:

29w76dt.jpg

Is there a fix somewhere maybe?