Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

New M4 / M16 Pack Soon

and Yes I Know There is allready a Alot of Mods with M16s and m4s Though Its Fun and I Think Tigg's Models Look Amazing and people would enjoy Them

soon as i can i will start work on my second project The M4 M16 Mod the Models are Created By Tigg and the textures aswell there very High Detail! When the download is Ready You can download Them from http://www.moddb.com/mods/hotshotmikes-arma-3-armory-mod

Though This will be First In line do to i am Still Waiting for textures for the PKM project

Photos Below on Tigg's Rifles With all the Parts You can download and use on The models There be Will More then One Version With After Market parts installed Below is only Stock Weapon Photos!

Both Rifles Are Flat Tops With Detach Able Sights So They will Support The Stock Arma 3 Optics!

Will be Post News as i work on this Mod!

5186d6964b3f8.jpg

5186d6bfd3409.jpg

i see

Robert Thats cool Though I use to use other peoples mods from arma Holic untell i was geting crashing and stuff so i just make my own guns now

Thanks for the info Though

Those look amazing! Can't wait to see progress with getting those in game.

as soon as my father goes and pickup the family airplane he will be bring with him my arma 3 pc we are just waiting for the guy up the way to get his stuff Ready he will be flying co pilot back to the states when my father takes the guys cessna 182 back up to usa

then once my father returns we can start on the rifles! lucky the return trip will only take 1 hour to return he will be flying at 200 mph

thats a short news update

Nice Mike, yes Tiggs models are very nice I have already converted his M4 and M16 into arma3 with permissions, as I hate the MX rifles! Of course I am still not good with every aspect of addon making like getting all the sections working perfectly and for the life of me can not get the muzzle flashes to work correctly, which is why my versions of Tiggs weapons will probably remain as my personal use stuff as I'd feel bad about releasing what all I have done that dont even work properly ;)

But thanks Mike, I knew after seeing the AK's which i reconized too as I too have them for arma 3 with the authors permissions that you would get around to Tigg's M4 platform, but yeah many thanks you spared alot of folks from having to have either download my half ass stuff or do it them selfs which many people may not yet know how to do so. And without you guys (Robert Hammer and the other great weapon Addon makers aswell) I wont have to populate the arma community with my half ass stuff

P.s. yes M4's are fun...both making them for the game and specially in RL, would do anything to beable to operate one again!

Dave,

Edited by soldier2390

dave no prob making weapons is good fun and have used a colt m4a1 in real life many times a real fun to bring detail arts of works into arma 3 my uncle has the law enforcement m4a1 model i have the 22 long rifle version both are really alot of fun to use and clean

just like any weapon they do have its limit the 223 5.56 ammo is a bit under powered vs some things though it is no where close to the take down stopping power of the 7.62x39 of the ak-47 though it does the job if i was forced to pick a rifle i would pick the ak-47 any day :cool:

Yes I can agree as someone who was issued an M4, and has held and fired an AK(not in the military it was my uncles freinds gun lol)but but yes i guess i half agree about the golden weapon to have....more then likely if i had to pick a weapon and be put in a random place any where in the world or if like my girl friend dreams of...a real event like the walking dead then lmao yeah AK for me, specially if i was not garenteed a proper cleaning kit and what have you and of course other factors. But now if i knew i would have the proper equipment and resourses id go with my trusted and more acurate M4.

Ok but to not let myself go to offtopic, I think its great you have been doing all these ports/conversions for us I remember all the planes you did for us all back in the old Arma1 days.

Dave,

Hey, looks really great.

One thing i'd like to mention though: I guess that you've tried modeled the RIS from the company "KAC", which is used by the army/marines. If that is the case, the model is a bit off. The RIS you've modeled isn't used by the US military. The whole RIS consists of 2 parts, not only one, the lower rail should not have the same height as the upper rail, those little holes on the upper part of the ris are also not as big as the holes in the lower part etc...

Just have a look at that:

kacm4ras.jpg

Hey, looks really great.

One thing i'd like to mention though: I guess that you've tried modeled the RIS from the company "KAC", which is used by the army/marines. If that is the case, the model is a bit off. The RIS you've modeled isn't used by the US military. The whole RIS consists of 2 parts, not only one, the lower rail should not have the same height as the upper rail, those little holes on the upper part of the ris are also not as big as the holes in the lower part etc...

Just have a look at that:

http://quarterbore.com/images/kacm4ras.jpg

i didnt model them the person who created them is

Soul_Slayer

Thanez

Texture Artist

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

Wow that new RIS looks pretty awesome! I got a question though are you planning to make any optics once this it out?

wouldnt know where to start i would need to see a sample model so i know where to center model files so it works correctly

there are alots of amazing optics models to download

if i was going to use custom i could add them right to the model though that woudnt work very good in arma 3

Very good job you have here hotshotmike1001!Your models are just amazing!

Edited by Macedonian gr