Sign in to follow this  
PTRJK

Will there be other special forces factions for NATO in the final release version?

Pretty sure that was a player mockup and not official. Either way its old enough to not be applicable to Release ArmA 3. As cool as it might be.

^ninja'd^

Yep, that pic is a conceptual mockup made back in 2012 for my NATO Special Operations Command addon. Not official. But seems like everyone thinks it's official. So, to answer your question: No, none of those were or are planned for ArmA 3. On the bright side, you can find those in the addon listed in my signature.

There are several Spec-Ops in addons/mods.

Here is an actual Screen Shot (with techy info) of me dropping in at over 36,000 feet!

This is my unreleased/custom version. This is 100% usable in-game as-is right now:

Click for the HD version.

<a  href=http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5547/9467148565_50dde5f3e8_o.jpg' alt='9467148565_50dde5f3e8_o.jpg'> HALO_Project1 by richardvonquest, on Flickr[/img]

As it has been explained, the picture you discovered is just a photoshop mockup from antoineflemming.

UKSF units have been mentioned in the recently published story draft so there's a chance they'll be in the game. Though it is not known how they will be represented.

For future questions regarding the launch content, please use the "Confirmed features" thread. Thank you! :)