Sign in to follow this  
casemonster

Namalsk: Peace and Quiet Mod

Love Namalsk but hate the screaming children in the background? Boy do I have a fix for you!

Introducing ds_peaceandquiet, this mod lowers the ambient volume at Namalsk by 2/3. The mod doesn't modify any files in Namalsk, it only patches the volume of the audio. It's lightweight, only a few kilobytes in size. It only needs to be run client-side, server keys are included. If you have any issues with this shoot me an email.

Audio Analysis:
KGngEZn.png

Download Link:
(removed, download from PlayWithSix network or Armaholic)

(Armaholic Link)

-KC
cschneberger@gmail.com

Special Thanks:
Sumrak, Creator of Namalsk (Link)

Edited by casemonster
formatting

Thanks for this... the audio is a bit loud :p

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Does it matter wether you use Namalsk v1.10 (linked above) or the real latest version of it which is included in Nightstalkers: Shadow of Namalsk - Namalsk Crisis?

Thanks for the confirmation!

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Does it matter wether you use Namalsk v1.10 (linked above) or the real latest version of it which is included in Nightstalkers: Shadow of Namalsk - Namalsk Crisis?

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Awesome, thanks. Yes, it works with the most recent version as well. I accidentally linked the older version of Namalsk, It's fixed now!

Fixed a bug where I messed up on a copy-replace, can't believe I missed it. Uploaded the new version.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

New update v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ds_peaceandquiet.png

@ CaseMonster

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.