Sign in to follow this  
taz9123

Take On Arma

I think Bohemia Interactive themselfs should release a DLC with there Original Helicopters edited for TOH. Meaning Most if not all Arma 2 OA Helicopters would fly with realistic TOH Specs, act and use the same Interactive 3D Cockpit system. Wether they choose to animate doors, switches, etc is there thing. but atleast the basics with the kick ass interactive cockpits! This would give the player more choices for TOH Helicopters and mabey even help increase the popularity of the Game itself...it lacks options, variety...or should I just say it lacks helicopters. Its an amazing simulator and I enjoy it very much, but intell the day I can afford HD Models and gain enough experience to convert my own addons. TOH becomes just a game and forget about.

Sorry for the bad spelling.

thanks for reading!

Good luck Bohemia Interactive, Love your games! just hope you dont give up on TOH, come on atleast release a DLC with ATLEAST ONE MORE HELO... UH-1H...UH-60 Blackhawk...bell 206B...I mean there are alot of popular helicopters... lets do something.

Something we are all expecting for....

Adding new helicopters via a DLC would also mean some more missions and a great enhancement in multiplayer action by combining these great helicopters with all of the TOH elements. I mean I would really like to fly a Chinook. It should be something unique and an astonishing experience indeed. The Hinds was very good and exceptional but it was just for a portion of the TOH players. it had some extremely advanced weapon systems and you should be really into it to try it. And also there was no campaign as far as I know. But ok. That is not so stressing.

FSX is not a helicopter game but it has got a lot of helicopters. Something which should be done here with the appropriate flight models and graphics.

But after the TOH Hinds there wasn't any other TOH release. Something I believe was due to Arma 3 by means of shortages in man power. There have been a lot of troubleshooting threads there and a lot of work to be done. Something that I firmly believe shouldn't mean no more upgrades for TOH but sadly that seems to be happening. In fact even the moderators of these forums aren't so active. I mean ok there aren't so many posts but you know... Some clue of if there will be any other TOH upgrade.

To be honest, it will probably be a while before they will get back to TOH if ever. Hopefully they will just include it in A3. However, I think that we, (even as a small community) could pull together and at least get 1 more heli into the game between us with different variants and a small campaign.

I think the community can handle that, just a matter of getting dedicated experienced modders into it. Hell I would pitch in for HD Models as I said before, I have only made one vehicle for arma, its unfinished and not my model so even if I finish it I wouldn't release it. So my experience is VERY limited. I really wish Bohemia Interactive would have released a tutorial video explaining almost everything they can when it comes to Model converting. That save them work, after all the community is what makes the difference, we pay, play, and apparently some come up with good ideas here and there(Dayz)

I think the community can handle that, just a matter of getting dedicated experienced modders into it.

I believe it all comes down to the flight models. That is the most difficult part and I am not sure which will be the way to battle this issue.

I don't think that is the case. We have already seen multiple flight model mods released but we've seen zero mods that have an original 3D helicopter model imported.

I don't think that is the case. We have already seen multiple flight model mods released but we've seen zero mods that have an original 3D helicopter model imported.

Well I believe that 3D helicopter models from Arma 2 free version can be used. I mean the Chinook helicopter has got some really nice graphics, including interior and cockpit along with really nice and realistic instruments.

And that isn't the only chopper available. There are more choppers which can be used such as the Blackhawk helicopter.

So if there is anybody interested and capable, most importantly, the making of realistic flight models for such helicopters would be a major breakthrough as for the game's development.

Fingers crossed!:)